Chapter 2 (A Way Out?)

7:00 p.m.

Kiyotaka: "Ok! What have we found so far about our situation?"

Hifumi: "I believe we are missing someone..."

Byakuya: "It seems the purple girl isn't h-"

Kyoko: "I am now."

Kyoko suddenly walked in casually as if nothing happened.

Kiyotaka: "Kirigiri! How could you be late on our first meeting! This is a very stressful situation please take it seriously and report here at due time!"

Junko: "You do realize you're kinda being a jackass right now..."

Kiyotaka: "I'm sorry, a good leader needs to show fierceness at a time like this. If someone goes missing during our situation then there's the chance that they're... y'know..."

Kyoko: "He's not wrong, but I won't die so easily."

Kyoko took her seat at the table and Kiyotaka stood up from his chair.

Kiyotaka: "Alright NOW the meeting can begin! What have we found so far?"

Chihiro: "So far, the dorms we have... are actually soundproof from the inside."

Mondo: "Yeah, me and Fujisaki tested it out when I screamed as loud as I could inside the room."

Celeste: "Why did you choose screaming?"

Mondo: "Lots and lots of pent up aggression..."

Chihiro: "It shocked me to hear that. You could scream and no one could even hear you..."

Chihiro looked down acting a little scared.

Kiyotaka: "Anyone else find anything?"

Leon: "Me and Enoshima tried to get some of the plates out of the walls but, no such luck."

Junko: "Yeah, those things aren't moving one bit."

Mondo: "After testing the dorm room we met up with Ogami and Hina at the giant metal door. We tried busting that thing down and Hina threw a chair at it."

Sakura: "Even after the 20 minutes we spent trying to open it, it remained unscathed."

Aoi: "Even after the chair. By the way we know have a broken chair..."

Mondo: "The damn thing was like it was made of metal. That's a bad way to phrase it I know..."

Junko: "Though I'd like to ask why Fukawa and Celeste didn't even bother to look around!"

Toko: "H-Hey it's n-not like s-someone t-tagged m-me along!"

Junko: "If you wanted to go with someone you could've just said something!"

Toko: "W-Well it's f-fine now... I d-didn't want t-to go w-with a d-dirty slut like you."

Junko: "What did you just call me."

Toko: "Oh p-please, w-with y-your body y-you already m-make me sick w-with your sl-"

Makoto: "Both of you please! There's no reason to be fighting now."

Byakuya: "Oh sure, try stopping the fight. Because that went SO well last time."

Junko intensely at Byakuya with a menacing glare.

Junko: "Let's not forget you were the asshole who started that fight."

Toko: "Y-You i-insignificant whore! D-Don't y-you dare t-talk about m-master that w-way!"