Chapter 11 (Our Newest Member)

9:23 p.m.

Kiyotaka's dorm

Kiyotaka still couldn't believe that Mondo was dead. The worse part was he couldn't do anything about it. Especially if Monokuma was the killer. Someone then knocked on the door.

Kiyotaka: "Who is it?"

???: "It's me, Chihiro." Kiyotaka walked over to the door and opened it to see Chihiro standing right at the door.

Kiyotaka: "Come in." Chihiro nodded and walked in.

Chihiro: "I... need to apologize for Mondo's death..."

Kiyotaka: "No, it wasn't your fault. Monokuma is the one who just killed for just no reason."

Chihiro: "I'm sorry Ishimaru... but that's not what happened."

Kiyotaka: "What?"

Chihiro: "I'll explain the whole thing but you have to promise to never tell anyone."

Kiyotaka: "I swear."

Chihiro: "Well, thing is... I'm actually a guy." Kiyotaka was intensely surprised to hear that Chihiro was actually a guy all along.

Kiyotaka: "Seriously!?"

Chihiro: "Yeah... it's how I got into the boy's locker room and accidentally encountered Mondo in there. I had to tell him my secret which Monokuma used as a motive and asked him to train me so I could be a man again, to a point where no one would make fun of me for looking like a girl. He started to have some kind of mental breakdown and screamed saying he was stronger than big bro. He nearly hit me with the dumbbell he picked up, he hesitated and tossed the dumbbell at one of the cameras."

Kiyotaka: "Which was against one of Monokuma's rules."

Chihiro: "That's when he appeared and Mondo punched him and tossed me the jacket telling me to run. A few seconds later I heard stabbing noises, I looked back inside to see Mondo dead and Monokuma was gone."

Kiyotaka: "It was because of his secret."

Chihiro: "Was it that bad?"

Kiyotaka: "He caused his brother's death."

Chihiro: "Oh my god..."

Kiyotaka: "The both of them were in a biker gang where Mondo's brother Daiya was the leader. The both of them got into a race where Mondo nearly got himself killed, but Daiya saved him."

Chihiro: "I... feel like this is all my fault. If I didn't tell him my secret-"

Kiyotaka: "No, it's not your fault. And I promise I won't tell anyone your secret. I'm your friend after all."

Chihiro: "Thank you. Ishimaru." Chihiro suddenly got up to his ear. "Tell everyone to meet me in the changing room at 7:45 a.m. There aren't any cameras there and Monokuma can't know about what I show everyone."

Kiyotaka: "Alright."

10:14 p.m.

Sayaka's dorm

Sayaka: "I feel like my fear is getting worse..."

Makoto: "Hm?"

Sayaka: "More of our classmates are dying because of Monokuma... and something doesn't seem right... I mean why would Mondo just randomly hand his jacket over after opening the door?"

Makoto: "Come to think of it... something does seem off."

Sayaka: "I guess it's a touchy subject..."