Chapter 7 (Investigation)

The two of them couldn't believe their eyes. Yasuhiro was dead, with a kitchen knife sticking out of his gut. Makoto couldn't move, he was frozen until he heard Sayaka scream at the top of her lungs. She backed up into the wall shivering and was now hyperventilating where Makoto was trying to comfort her which is when Leon burst through.

Leon: "Is Everyone ok!? I heard screa-AHH!" Leon was shocked to see someone had died but that was short lived when 4 random bell sounds could be heard from the announcements.

Monokuma (Loudspeaker): "A body has been discovered! Everyone report to the gym immediately and we can discuss the rules of the class trial and then the investigation can begin!"

Leon: "Why did- Alright, how 'bout we get some answers... assuming Monokuma will actually tell us something..."

Makoto: "He probably did it himself... c'mon." Makoto helped Sayaka off the ground and she began to stand up but she was still shivering.

Leon: "Is... she gonna be ok?"

Makoto: "I'm not sure."

Sayaka: "I.. I can't stay here..." Sayaka's voice was soft and Makoto couldn't even hear her.

Makoto: "Maizono, are you-"

Sayaka: "I want OUT! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" Sayaka began to run towards the door but Makoto tried to set her back down and Leon joined in.

Makoto: "Maizono calm down! Please... we can't lose composure now more than ever. Just calm down. Leon, go get the blanket off my bed from my room." Makoto tossed is dorm key to Leon who nodded and ran back but ran into Aoi but continued to make his way to Sayaka's room.

Aoi: "Leon where have you been And where are Makoto and Sayaka? Everyone's already in the gym!" Leon had just unlocked the door to Makoto's room and ran towards the bed to yank the blanket off.

Leon: "Long story short Makoto and Sayaka found Yasuhiro's dead body and now Sayaka's having a panic attack."

Aoi: "Yasuhiro's dead?!"

Leon: "Unfortunately..." Leon ran back to Sayaka's room and tossed the blanket to Makoto who wrapped it around Sayaka to comfort her and she gained a little more composure to walk.

Sayaka: "Thanks, both of you. I think i'm fine now."

Makoto: "Good to hear." The three of joined up with Aoi who was waiting in the hall and made their way to the gym. But this time Monokuma was already there.

Monokuma: "About time everyone's here. I was just getting impatient!" Chihiro seemed to be the first one to realize Sayaka was a little pale.

Chihiro: "Woah! Is... Maizono ok?"

Sayaka: "Yeah... i'm fine."

Leon: "We... found the body."

Byakuya: "We know. Monokuma up there already told us."

Monokuma: "Yep! It seems that Hagakure's life was taken so one of you could escape!"

Celestia: "So you're saying whoever killed Yasuhiro is one of us?"

Monokuma: "Yep! So now for the class trial explanation! Before the class trial you'll have some time to investigate and try to decide what happened. During the class trial you'll present your evidence and try to figure out the killer, or how I pronounce it... the blackened. After a good chunk of time or whenever you decide you can cast your votes and try to find the blackened. If you guess right then the blackened will be punished. But if you guess wrong... I'll punish everyone but the blackened."

Junko: "What do you mean by punishment?"

Monokuma: "I'm talking about... *ahem* EXECUTION! Like electric chairs or poison... but much, MUCH WORSE! So keep that in mind and I'll see you all in the class trial! And p.s. make sure to check your E-Textbooks, they'll give you a Monokuma file giving you a lead towards the murder." Monokuma had then disappeared and as soon as he did all of our E-Textbooks made a noise which showed us a picture of Yasuhiro's dead body and a brief description.