Epilogue (Secrets of Hope's Peak)

Junko: "I... lost?"

Makoto: "Now you see... despair cannot win."

Junko: "This is... this horrendous terrible feeling..."

Junko: "Is amazing!"

Byakuya: "What?"

Junko: "Yes, this terrible, horrible, no good, very bad feeling of despair is simply amazing!"

Kyoko: "I'll ask again... what are you?"

Junko: "Currently? Just some sexy chick who loves despair. That's who I am. Oh well, time for the grand finale!"

Aoi: "Grand finale?"

Chihiro: "Wait is she willingly about to-"

Junko: "Yep! I lost the battle... but I won't lose the war!"

Kyoko: "What about that time reverse you claimed?"

Junko: "Huh?"

Byakuya: "You claimed time reversed itself, what was that all about?"

Junko: "Oh that. I was just screwing with you guys. Truthfully I wanted to create an interesting story with six specific survivors... but you just HAD to stop the chain. Didn't you."

Junko's voice had filled with malice as she stared Makoto down.

Makoto: "It doesn't matter what you say! No matter what, I will not give into despair!"

Junko: "Ugh... you're heroism hope boy... it's kinda turning me on."

Makoto: "I... What..?"

Everyone else just stared at Junko with extremely confused expressions because of Junko's very questionable response.

Genocider Syo: "Jeez, I get it he's cute but do you have to be horny about it?"

Junko: "Screw that I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!"

Suddenly the red button that was used to send everyone to their executions showed up one last time which made everyone except Junko shocked.

Junko: "This is the final time this button will be pressed, give me death, give me torture, make me beg and pray to live! I've been a vvvverryyy naughty girl... it's time to end this! It's punishment time!"

Junko slammed the button with her own hand the entire room came up in a cloud of smoke. Suddenly Junko was having to the rest of the students as seven different settings were set up in the back.

Mastermind's Punishment: Survivors' Nightmares

Suddenly Junko was on a stage singing a song "Please Give Me Wings" and multiple Monokuma's started running up to her and got up onstage and ganged up on her until the floor beneath her opened up and she was suddenly in a trash can, then something came crashing down next to hit that read, "Google Photos" now she was in a giant computer as icons were being moved to the bottom all around Junko, the "Avast Virus Protecter" icon crashed right in front of Junko which knocked the trash can over and she was yanked by a metal collar that pulled her in a chair. The chair was on a conveyer belt and moved slowly to a giant cement block that came crashing down constantly. Nonetheless Junko was smiling as she was about to be crushed. She smiled and held up a peace sign and a few seconds later, she was crushed. The students were left in shock that she just killed herself like that but Sayaka and Chihiro seemed to take it more personally as they realized something about them.

Sayaka: "Th-Those first two... parts..."

Chihiro: "Were those meant... t-to be us..?"

Chihiro clenched his fists on the podium and Makoto embraced Sayaka who seemed to have turned pale but it was beginning to diminish.