Chapter 10 (Devils Within)

Monokuma (Loudspeaker): "A body has been discovered! Now after a certain amount of time, which can be used however you like. The class trial will begin!"

Byakuya: "So, she chased after Fujisaki and was killed after? So, how did you escape?"

Celestia: "And where did these scissors come from?" Celestia picked up the bloody scissors off the ground. Chihiro recognized the scissors instantly and nearly got a heart attack. She hid behind Kiyotaka in fear of those scissors, all she could see was the memory of Toko torturing her.

Chihiro: "G-get that away! Stop! Leave me ALONE!" Chihiro was freaking out, Kiyotaka started comforting her.

Aoi: "I'm guessing that's the weapon used to kill Toko."

Sakura: "Then why does this have blood on it?" Sakura picked up a nearby bloody dumbbell near Toko's dead body.

Chihiro: "The scissors were what Toko used to torture me, but I don't know anything about the dumbbell."

Byakuya: "Unfortunately there's not much evidence to tell who is a possible culprit. The only potential killer... is Chihiro."

Kiyotaka: "How? She was already in such a terrible condition!"

Byakuya: "As I said, there's not much evidence to conclude a murderer yet... but so far Chihiro is the only possible culprit so far."

Leon: "Anyone else curious about Toko's change in personality?"

Makoto: "Yeah something's off about that..."

Byakuya: "I may know something about that... Naegi, come with me."

Makoto: "Wait, why me?"

Byakuya: "Because you're one of the more trustworthy people here who can handle this secret."

Makoto: "Alright. I'll come."

Sayaka: "Be safe."

Makoto: "Alright." Everyone split off to try and find evidence that they were missing. While Makoto and Byakuya had gone to the library and went through a secret passageway inside the library.

Makoto: "What in the world is this?"

Byakuya: "Found this earlier today while I was in here. Though I also found this." Byakuya grabbed a record of police files specifically on a case: Genocider Syo and handed it to Makoto. Makoto opened it and couldn't define what he saw.

Makoto: "What the hell... is this."

Byakuya: "Files on a killer known as Genocider Syo who could be suffering from dissociative identity disorder. But do the scissors look familiar?" Makoto then realized where the scissors were last seen.

Makoto: "It's the exact same pair that Chihiro said was used against her."

Byakuya: "Exactly..."

Makoto: "But that means Genocider Syo...-"

Byakuya: "Is one of us. We should group up with the others and inform everyone else-" Suddenly 4 bells went off throughout the school.

Monokuma (Loudspeaker): "Investigation time is up! Make your way to the elevator which should be marked on the map on your E-Textbooks. Then the class trial can begin!"

Byakuya: "Well that'll work." The two of them made their way to the elevator where Kiyotaka, Chihiro, Sayaka, Aoi, and Sakura were already there.

Kiyotaka: "Did you two find anything?"

Makoto: "We might be able to explain Toko's attack. But other then that... not much." The elevator moved down to the trial room. Makoto believed that everyone was going to blame Chihiro for for killing Toko... and there's not much evidence to prove it...