Chapter 14 (Mystery Murder)

???

10:00 p.m.

4 days had passed and no one had died. The last 6 students made peace and Monokuma was getting pissed off about the lack of murder. He tried to think of possible motives but... nothing came to mind, which was really pissing of Monokuma and the Mastermind...

Monokuma: "These damned brats won't kill each other, all because of Ogami's death! Should've made a rule against suicide!"

Mastermind: "I may have something planned, so calm down."

Monokuma: "Hm?"

Mastermind: "Both Naegi and Maizono keep giving each other hope. So the way to erase hope... is if we get them to eliminate each other."

Monokuma: "I wish, but those lovers won't even hurt each other."

Mastermind: "Who said they have to?"

Monokuma: "You d- oh... oh I see."

Mastermind: "Alright here's the plan."

Makoto's Dorm

10:04 p.m.

Makoto was just settling into his bed along with Sayaka who was already asleep. He turned the lights off and hugged Sayaka like a teddy bear making sure to avoid her chest. Sayaka who now woke up and turned around to rest against Makoto who somehow managed to fall asleep that fast.

Sayaka: 'He has to know... I'll tell him how I really feel tomorrow. I'm tired of hiding my feelings!'

She fell asleep peacefully but was still anxious to confess something to Makoto.

???

Sayaka woke up on the floor right next to the bathroom. She was confused about why she ended up on the floor and also with a gag ball in her mouth, but then realized that she could see someone standing in front of the bed where Makoto still was. Sayaka panicked and tried to get up but realized she was tied up on the floor, she tried screaming but it was no use, the gag in her mouth were just muffled but the figure noticed her squirming and slowly walked up to her. Sayaka was now in a full blown panic mode squirming even more and trying to scream even louder and the figure took a bottle to a washcloth and Sayaka's face grew pale as she believe the figure was going to kill her so she tried kicking but was still tied up. The figure pressed the cloth over the gag and Sayaka tried kicking the wall as hard as she could to wake up Makoto. But once again... it was no use and she suddenly fell asleep.

7:03 a.m.

???: "-ing on the floor?"

Sayaka was starting to wake up once again on the floor and realized not only was she not tied up or gagged but both objects were gone. She was greeted by Aoi staring at her and Sayaka slowly got up.

Sayaka: "Asahina?"

Aoi: "Yeah, are you ok?"

Sayaka: "Yeah, just a bad dream... but how'd I end up all the way over here?"

Aoi: "Dunno, but do you know what happened to Makoto?"

Sayaka: "What?"

Aoi: "He never came down just like you so I came to look for you two."

Sayaka then took a few seconds and realized... that dream was REAL.

Sayaka: "Oh no... no no no no nononononono!"

Aoi: "What's the problem?"

Sayaka: "N-Naegi! S-Someone kidnapped him!"

Aoi: "What!?"