Chapter 6 (The Game Begins)

Suddenly an announcement was called after 4 rings which made Makoto wake up, even though he was still half asleep and he didn't like who was making the announcement.

Monokuma (Loudspeaker): Goooood morning students! This is your morning call. Please make your way to the dining area for breakfast, plus I have a surprise for youu!"

Makoto: "A surprise from someone like him? Who knows, maybe he's added a torture room to the building." 

Makoto then finally got up from his bed and looked to his left to see Sayaka sleeping right beside him. Makoto felt flushed that he really slept in the same bed as his crush. 

Makoto: "Might as well hop in the shower." 

Just as Makoto stood up he randomly started losing his balance. He eventually used the wall as support had walk into the bathroom where he regained his balance. He removed his clothes to get in the shower. The water started running through the shower head and seemed concerned. 

Makoto: "What the hell does he mean by surprise? One thing's for sure... it can't be good." 

After the shower he tried to reach for his clothes... however he forgot to bring new ones... he peeked through the door to make sure Sayaka wouldn't see him and thankfully she was still asleep. He then wrapped a towel around his waist and another around his neck as he was still drying his head off and sat down on his side of the bed to find some clean clothes. He was able to get the lower half of his body covered, it was just then Sayaka started to wake up. She turned to her right to see Makoto's bare back with a towel around his neck. She blushed immensely and turned back around quickly. Makoto turned around now realizing Sayaka was awake.

Makoto: "Morning Sayaka... you alright?"

Sayaka: "Yeah... I just didn't expect you to shower so early."

Makoto: "Yeah- hrrk!" Makoto felt a bit of pain rush to his head.

Sayaka: "Hey, are you ok?"

Makoto: "Y-Yeah... I'm fine."

Makoto: 'I still don't know what he means by surprise... what could that possibly mean?'

Sayaka: "Who has a surprise?" 

Makoto was surprised that she could really read his mind. But even he didn't know what he was talking about himself.

Makoto: "Wow, Am I really that predictable?"

Sayaka: "More than that actually."

Makoto: "Huh?" 

Sayaka began to giggle and motioned her hands in front of his face.

Sayaka: "Just teasing again!" 

Makoto laughed along with her. The two of them had become closer than ever and were doing quite well compared to what happened early in the morning.

Makoto: "I don't mean to kill the mood... but Monokuma said over the announcements that he had a surprise during breakfast."

Sayaka: "He... already showed us those terrible videos... what more does he have to offer?"

Makoto: "Nothing good that's for sure..."

Sayaka: "I don't think breakfast starts until everyone shows up to the dining room, we should probably go, then i'll take a shower myself."

Makoto: "Got it. Let's go." 

The two of them walked out the door and made their way to the dining room, everyone was already there.

Mondo: "There you two are, we've been waiting long enough... can we eat now since everyone's here?"

Celestia: "Actually Byakuya hasn't arrived ye- oh... there he is."