Prologue (The Beginning)

A normal high school boy was sleeping on a desk with drool coming from his mouth onto his sleeve and a pamphlet in his hand, he started to wake up in a classroom he had never seen before. He felt a little dizzy as he stood up from the desk.

???: 'Huh? How did I get here? Where am I? Who am I- No I know who I am... Makoto Naegi. The Ultimate Lucky Student chosen for Hope's Peak Academy. The only one without a talent...'

He turned to his left and saw that he was not alone. A high school girl about his age with blue hair was also asleep at her desk. Holding a similar pamphlet in her hand.

Makoto: "There's someone else here? Maybe she knows something?'

Makoto walked over and shook her head a bit until she woke up. It worked and she let out a really cute yawn and lifted her head from her desk.

Makoto: "Hey, are you- wait... Maizono?"

???: "N-Naegi!?"

Makoto: "Wow! You're really here!"

???: "Yeah it's been so long!"

Makoto: "Well, you are an idol so I could imagine you'd be quite busy."

???: "Yeah. But I'm glad we're able to talk to each other again."

Makoto: "I agree."

Makoto: 'Sayaka Maizono, she was invited to Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Idol. I'm not entirely surprised considering she's really good at what she does.'

Sayaka: "So, you don't happen to know where we are do you?"

Makoto: "No unfortunately... I wish I did."

Sayaka: "Hmm... what's with the plates?"

She pointed one of the steel plates that boarded up the windows all over the classroom.

Makoto: "Not sure..."

Sayaka: "Maybe we can remove them?"

Makoto: "Won't hurt to try."

Makoto walked over and grabbed onto one of the screws and pulled on it to see if he could unscrew it. Sayaka then joined him and they both tried to pull at it but they weren't successful. They let go and suddenly both their hands were red.

Makoto: "Dang it... guess we're not getting answers that way..."

Sayaka: "Yeah... maybe we should try exploring?"

Makoto: "Sure. Let's go."

The two of them went to grab their pamphlets and realized there was writing on both of them.

Pamphlet: All students meet in the gym at 8:00 a.m.

Sayaka: "So there's more people here thankfully."

Makoto: "Yeah, but it's 7:59 right now!"

Sayaka: "We better go then. Let's hope we find anything."

Makoto nodded and the two of them walked to find the gym. They found it and they both opened the doors and found a group of students who were somewhat spaced out from each other.

Makoto: "Um hello?"

Sayaka: "Sorry we're late."

???: "Hey there's two more students. That makes 16."

???: "I guess we should introduce ourselves-"

???: "HA GOTCHA! The pamphlet specifically said to meet here at exactly 8:00 a.m. sharp! You two are 50 seconds late!"