Chapter 12 (Mass Hammer Attack)

11:24 a.m.

Both Sakura and Chihiro were jogging up the stairs, Sakura was doing just fine but Chihiro was desperately trying to catch up.

Chihiro: "*pant* *pant* "O-...Ogami... *pant* w-wait... up..."

Sakura: "No can do. You wanted to train, this is training." Chihiro felt dehydrated from all the running and when they got to the top Chihiro nearly collapsed.

Kiyotaka: "Here, I'll go get some more water."

Chihiro: "*pant* T-Thanks..." Kiyotaka went to the dining room to find a water bottle.

Sakura: "Y'know... I like things quiet, but with the situation we're still in... this could be bad..."

Chihiro: "Y-Yeah... s-should I go... with Taka..?"

Sakura: "Makes sense. We can resume training later." A few minutes passed after Chihiro went back to the first floor. "She'll be fine. She's gotten pretty strong on her ow-"

Sayaka: "SOMEBODY HEEEEELLLPPP!!!" Sakura was actually close to the scream and ran towards it. She found Celeste and Aoi outside the game room and found Sayaka kneeling down to the side of Makoto's bloody head.

Everything was blank, Makoto couldn't see a thing but he started to hear a voice.

???: "__ke up... N__gi pl__se... _ake up!" He began to open his eyes but his vision was blurry and slowly clearing up.

Makoto: "S-Sayaka..?"

Celeste: "Nevermind..."

Sayaka: "MakotoareyouokcanyoustandIwassoworriedaboutyou!"

Makoto: "Sayaka... calm down... I'm... *grunt* fine..." Makoto took his hand and set it over his injury causing blood to coat his hand.

Aoi: "Are- Are you sure you're ok? It looks really bad..."

Sakura: "Someone should get him cleaned up."

Makoto: "Oh wait! L-Leon was here too! I was blacking out but I think someone dragged him away!"

Aoi: "L-Leon!?"

Celeste: "Sayaka should clean Makoto up. We'll find Leon."

Sayaka: "Agreed." Makoto nodded and the others started searching as Makoto and Sayaka went to her dorm. The three of them were still looking for Leon and that's when they heard...

DING DONG BONG BING

Monokuma (Loudspeaker): "A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!"

Aoi: "Wait... but who-"

Chihiro: "HEY! IN HERE!!!" The trio heard Chihiro's screaming and ran to the library but found Leon's dead body lying against a table alongside another hammer.

Aoi: "L-Leon!"

Sakura: "Clearly there were two targets."

Kyoko: "Pardon? Two targets?"

Celeste: "Makoto was attacked on the third floor, with another hammer like that."

Byakuya: "You're joking. Someone killed him too?"

Sakura: "No. He was knocked unconscious by the hammer. He's with Sayaka in her dorm right now."

Byakuya: "Why was he knocked out instead?"

Aoi: "Not sure."

Chihiro: "Wait, have you guys seen Taka?"

Sakura: "He wasn't with you?"

Danganronpa 1 (Six Chambers)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें