《SPECIAL CHAPTERS - 2. NOT SO NOBLE HOUSE 》

SPECIAL CHAPTERS - 2. NOT SO NOBLE HOUSE

 NOT SO NOBLE HOUSE 》

    A loud noise of glass shattering woke up Sirene from her slumber, she rubbed her eyes groggily before sitting up alarmed by the sound, it had come from Sirius's room, which was right next to hers, she sighed before slipping on a hoodie and wal...

A loud noise of glass shattering woke up Sirene from her slumber, she rubbed her eyes groggily before sitting up alarmed by the sound, it had come from Sirius's room, which was right next to hers, she sighed before slipping on a hoodie and walking up to his room.

"You filthy blood traitor!" Walburga Black screeched looking at her son who rolled his eyes with a bored expression on his face, "How dare you try to sneak out?!"

"Mother?" Sirene asked with her brows furrowed as she stared at the two of them arguing once again, "What's happening?"

Walburga stared at her daughter, she was wearing a hoodie over a nightgown with her hair all messed up and eyes swollen because of the lack of sleep.

"Mommy?" A six year old Sirene made her way to Walburga Black sitting on the couch with her head in her hands, "What's happening?"

"Oh, sorry darling" Walburga said wiping a tear from her face, "Did I wake you?" She picked up Sirene, setting her on her lap.

"Yeah" Sirene said playing with her fingers, "Why are you crying?"

"Your brother" Walburga said tightening her hold on the girl in her lap, "He's gone out of the house without telling us again"

"That's not very good"

"Your brother" Walburga whispered, her voice wavering a bit before the hard glare made it's way on her face again, "He was trying to sneak off to those blood traitors again"

"Welp" Sirene said with a shrug, "Can't blame him"

"I know right?" Sirius rolled his eyes at her mother who seemed to turn red with anger.

"You're lucky your father isn't here, boy" Walburga seethed closing Sirius's window, "He wouldn't be so happy about it all"

"He isn't happy about anything" Sirene said leaning on the doorframe, "Like ever"