HEAVY METAL

XXV. HEAVY METAL

 HEAVY METAL

1976(Sixth year)

1976
(Sixth year)

     Sirene Black hated a lot of things, to be honest, she probably hated almost everything except a few things here and there, she hated bras, the word mushy, she hated dogs - she thought they were messy, I mean I guess not hate them but she wasn't exactly a big fan, and then she hated liars and cheaters.

      Right now, though, she hated her brother, and you might say 'ooh, hate is a strong word' but it was the only word that could describe what she was feeling at the moment. Now, she would tell you all about it if she didn't have to make her way to transfiguration right now.

     She walked in the class with her usual bored expression as always, slumping down into a seat next to Andrew who gave her a curious look.

    "Where are your friends?" He asked Sirene who opened her book before looking at him and shrugging, "They always walk with you to classes, don't they?"

     "Alice is with Marlene who's hurling for the fifth time this week because she got food poisoning" Sirene said simply, "And Lily is already there, see" She said and then motioned to where Lily sat with her eyes, "I was running late and she likes to be a little early"

     Andrew just nodded, I mean how thick can she be? He was trying to start a conversation and she just answered his question and then went silent again, he smiled to himself before taking out his own book too.

     "Do you even have friends?" Sirene joked looking at Andrew with her eyebrows raised, "I don't think I've ever seen you with a human other than your little sister"

     "I have friends" Andrew said with an offended look on his face, "Who do you take me for?"

     "A loner?" Sirene answered, "And imaginary friends don't count, Annie"

     "I have you?" Andrew said turning to look at Sirene.

     "Really?" Sirene said with a teasing tone, "Is that what we are? Friends?"