BACK TO THE NORM...ALMOST

XXXIV. BACK TO THE NORM...ALMOST

ALMOST

     Sirene Black wasn't insecure about her choices and her appearance, it was something she'd stopped doing when she was a kid deciding she'd rather be confident than insecure - she remembered working on it for weeks and would purposely put herse...

     Sirene Black wasn't insecure about her choices and her appearance, it was something she'd stopped doing when she was a kid deciding she'd rather be confident than insecure - she remembered working on it for weeks and would purposely put herself in embarrassing situations and soon she didn't feel so self conscious anymore, sure she had her moments but it wasn't as bad as it used to be.

     That was before the bullying thing happened, she was much more open before that, sure she was still mean sometimes, but she was also a quirky, fun-loving kid, she was 'normal' as they say and not some girl people were scared to talk to.

    After the bullying started she'd slowly started building up walls and turning herself into a asshole so people wouldn't bully her, and it had worked. People didn't especially because of the all rumors that then spread around and worked in her favor.

    There was one particular rumor about her drinking bat's blood so she could stay young and beautiful forever.

    She remembered laughing about it almost the whole night with the girls and not bothering one bit to clear things up because the first years were practically shivering at her sight.

    It was also the year Sirius made his reputation - even as a twelve year old he loved going on dates with girls, making quite a notorious image for being a player. God, could you imagine? A twelve year old being a player.

    How stupid can people be?

     Sirene slowly made her way up the Astronomy tower with her hands covering her eyes in case Neveah Ross was up there with him, don't blame her, who would want to see their brother's tongue shoved down someone's throat?

    She almost stumbled on the last step, peeking through her fingers and releasing a breath of relief that no one was there. She spotted Sirius right by the railing with a cigarette in his hand.