SNITCHES GET STITCHES

XVII. SNITCHES GET STITCHES

 SNITCHES GET STITCHES

    Sirene Black likes dressing up, contrary to the popular belief, she liked doing her makeup, though she wouldn't consider herself very good at it, and she loved trying on pretty dresses that made her seem like a princess

The only problem was - she's as lazy as a sloth.

So, most of the times, she does nothing more than some lip gloss and a simple outfit with leather jacket.

But when Professor Slughorn invited Sirene and some of her friends who'd managed to make it into the 'Slug Club' as he called it, she saw the perfect opportunity and agreed only so she could get a reason to force herself to dress up and look pretty.

Now, there was a slight bit of issue, because sometimes, just sometimes, Sirene acted like a scary bitch, she was convinced no boy would want to go out to the party with her, and even though a partner wasn't exactly necessary, everyone knew it was necessary.

Unless you want to look like a loser, and obviously there's nothing wrong with being a loser, it's just that she has a reputation to uphold.

"Hey" Sirene snapped out of the daze she was in to see Marlene waving her hand in front of her face, "You zoned out again"

"Sorry" Sirene sighed, "Could you pass the butter?"

"Are you nervous?" Alice asked as she finished the last braid on Sirene's hair, that she always braided into a two little french plaits before a quidditch game, "You shouldn't be, I mean, I may be biased as your best friend but you're easily one of the best seekers in Hogwarts"

"Aw" Sirene said turning to give a little smile to Alice, "You always know what to say"

"It's cause of all the years I've spent with you idiots" Alice smiled lovingly before turning her attention to Marlene, "You ok, Mar? You look a little pale, do you need your smoothie?"

"Yeah, I do" Marlene said nodding her head with a grim expression, "You know how it is playing with Slytherin"

"Yeah, those bloody snakes" Sirene said angrily, "They always fucking cheat!"