FURRY LITTLE PROBLEM

VII. FURRY LITTLE PROBLEM

 FURRY LITTLE PROBLEM

      They certainly were an odd lot, Sirene and her friends, every single one of them being so different yet being so similar- Sirene being the bitch/troublemaker of the group, Lily being the nerd, Marlene being the popular girl, and Alice being ...

      They certainly were an odd lot, Sirene and her friends, every single one of them being so different yet being so similar- Sirene being the bitch/troublemaker of the group, Lily being the nerd, Marlene being the popular girl, and Alice being the shy one. No one at the first glance would think they were friends because of their contrasting personalities, but anyone who knows them gets how much they care for each other.

      They would always spend almost of their time with each other, except today, it was Hogsmeade day, and both Lily and Alice were on dates - leaving Marlene and Sirene alone. Not that they minded it, it was just different that's all.

      Lily and Alice had both felt guilty breaking the tradition but Marlene convinced them it was okay, saying "Relax, it's not like you're ditching us forever" but to be honest, it did feel weird.

       For the first time in almost forever Sirene and Marlene were walking in Hogsmeade with just each other, Sirene was wearing a thick coat, beanie, gloves, and jeans, but somehow she was still cold.

      "Fucking hell" Sirene cursed, pulling her beanie down again with a scowl on her face, her eyes red from the lack of sleep that she had her nightmares to thank for, and her cheeks and nose turned red from the cold, "Kill me now!"

      "If I kill you I'll look like a loser walking alone" Marlene said simply, it seemed as though the cold wasn't affecting the girl at all - she was wearing a plaid mini skirt with tights underneath, a tank top and a long blazer.

      "Thanks, Marley" Sirene said, giving her a sarcastic smile, "Appreciate it."

      "You're welcome!" Marlene chirped, maybe she didn't pick up on the sarcasm or maybe she did and she just decided to ignore it.

      "Where are we going first?" Sirene asked Marlene, who stopped in her tracks for a second, taking off her sunglasses, to stare at someone.