SILENT TREATMENT

VI.SILENT TREATMENT

SILENT TREATMENT

         Sirene would like to consider herself an ambivert, not too loud, not too quite, best with the people she's close with type, but all of that goes out of the window when it comes to waking up, because at the start of the morning - she hates...

Sirene would like to consider herself an ambivert, not too loud, not too quite, best with the people she's close with type, but all of that goes out of the window when it comes to waking up, because at the start of the morning - she hates everything in sight.

        Another morning in the Gryffindor common room went with a lot of screaming, fighting and a little bit of hexing, but it was fine after that. The girls made their way down to the Great Hall for breakfast, it was the last day before the Christmas break.

"This has got to stop" Marlene says, yawning at the table with her head in her hand, "You lot ruin my sleep every morning"

"Please" Sirene scoffs, "At least Alice wakes you up nicely...." she frowned taking a sip of her water in hopes it'll wake her up better than Lily did, ".....unlike someone"

"For the last time!" said Lily, clutching her fork tightly as she glared at Sirene, "You can't expect me to be nice after you've thrown something at me!"

"Well you can't expect me to not throw something at you after you've been rude to me!" Sirene retorted back, and crossed her arms.

"Oh, for Godric's sake!" Marlene snarled, annoyed at the two who had been finding excuses to pick fights all morning, she really should be used to it by now, considering she goes through it every morning... every year. "Where's Alice?" She asked them, changing the topic and missing the brunette who was the one to break up the fights every morning.

"With Frank...?" Sirene said, taking a bite of her toast, did they not know or something?

"What?!" Lily and Marlene exclaimed together.

"What? Like you guys didn't know?" Sirene snorted at their reactions, until she saw the look on their faces, "Oh"

"Why didn't she tell us?" Marlene exclaimed, a frown taking it's place on her face.