A TRADITIONAL THANKSGIVING

XXXXVIII. A TRADITIONAL THANKSGIVING

(A/N - MY DUMBASS DIDNT KNOW THEY DONT CELEBRATE THANKSGIVING IN ENGLAND FORGIVE MY STUPID AMERICAN ASS WTF)

     Sirene stared at the notebook in front of her in confusion, she knew that Lily was going to have a tough time there, she didn't know that it was gonna be that tough

Sirene stared at the notebook in front of her in confusion, she knew that Lily was going to have a tough time there, she didn't know that it was gonna be that tough. Turns out, Petunia is a huge fucking bully, Sirene admires Lily for the amount of patience she has, for that she could never ever put up with a prat like that for so long.

Lily: She's not even using the bathroom right now, yet I'm not allowed to!

Sirene: Why the fuck aren't you allowed to use the bathroom?!

Lily: Because she doesn't want me doing any 'freaky' stuff before Vernon goes in.

Sirene: Go take a piss right on her bed and see how freaky she finds that.

Lily: Sirene....

Sirene: Lily....

Lily: I've got to go now, my mum is calling on me to help her with the dishes.

Sirene: Yikes, so you don't get to use the bathroom and you have to do the dishes, what the fuck is this favoritism?

Lily: I'll tell you when I find out. Bye!

Sirene: Bye!

As soon as she wrote it down her focus was back on Andrew, she had to write to him and ask him how he was, she would be a really shitty person if she didn't, but like what do you even say to a person who's father just died, and he's a bloody orphan now, and not to mention — he's someone you've asked out.

Terrible, terrible timing.

She released a sigh as she spun around in her chair for a while trying to think of what to say to him. Fuck it, she thought and grabbed a spare piece of parchment that was on her desk. She dipped the quill in the ink and then stared at the parchment for a few minutes before realizing that the words weren't just going to appear themself.