PRACTICALLY CUPID

XII. PRACTICALLY CUPID

 PRACTICALLY CUPID

Time skip-1975 (fifth year)

Time skip-
1975 (fifth year)

Look, Sirene Black didn't mean to pry and find out that one of her friends has a crush, she also didn't mean to find out that it was Marlene who was that friend, and she certainly didn't mean to end up in the boys dormitory asking the help of a certain boy with ashy brown hair.

Well, at least that's what she's going to tell Marlene if she ever asks her about why she did what she did.

"Wait, hold on" Remus said as he got up from his bed and faced Sirene, "Marlene has a crush? And it's who exactly?"

"Yeah, you see, I haven't quite figured out that part yet" Sirene said falling down on Remus's bed with a sigh, "But I figured you might know her, she's a Ravenclaw"

"Can you describe her to m- WAIT HER?" Remus exclaimed suddenly realizing what Sirene had said.

"Yes, her" Sirene said rolling her eyes, "Honestly Remus how thick are you?"

"Forgive me for not stalking her" Remus said sarcastically, dropping down on the bed next to her.

"I wasn't stalking her" Sirene scoffed, "I can't help the fact that I'm extremely observant"

"Yeah, ok" Remus said, "What does she look like?"

"Uh, curly dark brown hair" Sirene said, remembering how the girl looked, "Brown eyes? Really tall, maybe around 5'10 or 5'11?"

"You said she's a Ravenclaw right?" Remus asked Sirene who nodded in return, "That's easy, it's Lyra Avery"

"How do you know that?" Sirene asked as she turned to look at Remus.

"She was my potions partner for around an year" Remus said shrugging, "She was also dating Sirius at the time"

"How are you so sure?"

"I'm not"

"We'll have to fix that"

⚕️