《SPECIAL CHAPTERS - 3. THE ART OF DISOWNING 》

SPECIAL CHAPTERS - 3. THE ART OF DISOWNING.

 THE ART OF DISOWNING

    The next few mornings were rather tense, to put it lightly, you could easily cut the tension with a knife, hell if you pressed down the fork hard enough you could cut it then too

    The next few mornings were rather tense, to put it lightly, you could easily cut the tension with a knife, hell if you pressed down the fork hard enough you could cut it then too. Sirene would occasionally throw dirty looks at her mother, but she wouldn't dare reply to anything she said.

    Regulus, well, he was taking it like a champ, though he had to admit with Sirius gone there's going to be a hell of a lot more attention on him, he wouldn't seem like the perfect child after all, maybe that'll get him off their 'soon-to-make-my-son-deatheater-list'

     But, alas, one could only raise their expectations so much until they start to seem unrealistic.

    "More butter?" Walburga Black asked her kids after clearing her throat, "Regulus? You want something?"

    Sirene slammed her fork on the table and then left the dining room to go back to her room, shutting the door aggressively behind her. She ignored her mother's shouts from downstairs just rolling her eyes at her before crouching down to get out one of her vinyls before she found the one that Sirius had given her on christmas.

    Her eyes darkened as she took it out and then broke it in half before throwing it in the dustbin. Instead she took out one of the vinyls she'd bought with her own money.

    'Sirene!' She heard a voice whisper, she looked around to find nothing there, she turned her attention back to staring out of her window before that voice spoke again.

     'The mirror, you dimwit' she recognized that voice to be James's before grabbing the mirror from under her bed.

     "What do you want, Potter?" She spat at the boy who looked like he'd just woken up and flinched at her reaction.

     "Just wanted to tell you Sirius is safe" he spoke in a soft voice, "He's with us"

     "Great" she scoffed at her friend who furrowed his brows, "Is that it?"

     "Don't you want to talk to him?"

     "No"

    With that she turned the mirror around and put it under her bed again before releasing a frustrated sigh.