WEDDING BELLS RINGING

XXXXIX. WEDDING BELLS RINGING

 WEDDING BELLS RINGING

     Sirene got ready and all dressed up for the wedding with a very very excited James behind her who was going on about getting to meet Lily and her family

     Sirene got ready and all dressed up for the wedding with a very very excited James behind her who was going on about getting to meet Lily and her family. Sirius was talking about meeting Neveah, and Sirene, well, she was kind of still thinking about Andrew, he hadn't sent her a letter back yet, and she completely gets it, his father just died, he needs time. except she doesn't... she's selfish for doing that — she knows, but she cant help it. It's like every fibre of her body is telling her that Andrew hates her guts and he's annoyed by her sending him letters and candies everyday.

     "Look at you" Sirius wolf-whistled at his best friend who was busy slicking his ash brown hair back, "Turning all sophisticated for the girlfriend's family, are we?"

     "Shut up, Pads" Remus grumbled trying to make his hair presentable, "I want her family to like me"

     "That's gonna be tough" James joked but immediately straightened up when he saw the look of exhaustion on Remus's face. Sirene smacked James on the back of his head before trying to fix her hair herself.

     "They're going to love you, Moony" Sirene said with a small smile, "Nobody can hate you — its physically impossible"

     "She's right" Sirius said motioning for Sirene to come over so he could do her hair, as he went through her thick locks detangling them with a hairbrush and then putting it in a low bun, "Besides you're every parent's wet dream — they're lucky to have you as a soon-to-be-son-in-law"

     "Thanks" Sirene said to Sirius before switching positions with him so that she was the one doing his hair now, "So, did she tell you about her parents, or..?"

     "Her parents are aurors at the ministry" Remus said fumbling with his tie, "That's all I know, she didn't really tell me much about them"

     "What else do you want to know? How her parents met and fell in love?" James sniggered as everyone gave him an exasperated look, "Just trying to diffuse the tension."