LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

XXXII. LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

 LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

    If you would've told Sirene Black a few months ago that she would be spending her free time swimming in the Black Lake, she would've laughed at your face and called you crazy

    If you'd told her that she would be doing that to avoid her friends and her feelings - she would've gotten angry, maybe even punched you.

    Most of all if you'd told her that she wouldn't be on speaking terms with her twin, she would've walked out, not even sparing another glance.

    Yet here she was.

    She found herself floating on the Black Lake with an unreadable expression on her face. She had been doing this a lot recently, she had always hated the water but somehow she liked it here. It took her mind off things.

    Sirene couldn't understand it, she was free, she didn't have her mother and her father nagging her for every choice she makes, then what was the problem? Why did she feel so fucking lost.

    Why couldn't she just bring herself to talk to her friends, why couldn't she just apologize to her brother and end this stupid war. Was she really that selfish? Petty? Jealous?

    Um, yes that's exactly the problem you stupid bitch.

    Shut up, Venom. Give me a break, I'm in my feels.

    Yeah, you said that fifteen minutes ago too kid.

    What's your point?

    She sighed before swimming back to the ground, wrapping a towel around herself as she felt herself shivering because of the cold weather, taking a swim during October probably wasn't a good idea.

    She took out her wand muttering a small drying and heating spell, and with that she was good to go.

    "Hey, Sirene!" Marlene called out from the courtyard as she saw Sirene walk out with a blank expression on her face as always, Sirene turned to look at Marlene with her brows furrowed, "Come on, hang out with us, it's been so long!"