LONELY HOGSMEADE DAY

XIV. LONELY HOGSMEADE DAY

 LONELY HOGSMEADE DAY

    If Sirene Black had to be completely honest, she despised being alone, and not the emotional kind, she hated the quiet that's why she always played music in her room or opened the window so she could hear the people outside

    That's why, during a hogsmeade weekend when she left in her dorm room with absolutely nothing and no one except a box of tissues to keep her company and a few chocolate frogs, she was nothing short of miserable.

     Of course her friends had offered to stay with her, but she'd denied and not going to lie she's regretting that decision right now.

     So instead of wallowing in self pity, she decided to create the next part of her plan, it would be trying to get Marlene and Lyra to sit together almost every class that Gryffindor and Ravenclaw have together.

     This is going to be a long day.

🥀

     "Okay so I have a plan for the seating thing" Sirene said and sneezed immediately after, "We-"

     "Not we, you" Remus said handing her a tissue, "You need to sleep and get some rest"

     "No, I'm absolutely fine" Sirene frowned, "Okay so ba-"

     "Sleep"

     "Buzzkill"

     "Hey" James said jumping on to the common room couch next to Sirene, "I want in"

     "In for what?" Sirene said acting dumb and then sneezing, again.

    "Bless you" James said simply, "In on operation Myra"

    "Wait hold on!" Sirene exclaimed, "Myra is such a cute name! Myra Sirene Mckinnon-Avery, they should totally name their kid that"

    "Uhm, no" Remus said with his eyebrows furrowed, "It's going to be a boy and he's going to be named Remus"

     "You do know they won't be able to make bab-"

     "I think you're both forgetting about the main topic" James interrupted, "As I said, I want in"

     "Hold on" Sirene held up her finger and then sneezed, "No"

     "Merlin, do you need to rest or something-" James said with a disgusted expression as she blew her nose.

     "Yes, thank you, James" Remus interrupted, giving Sirene a pointed look, "You need rest"

     "No" Sirene sneezed, "I need serotonin"

     "Hello?" James waved at them, "I'm still here, and I still want in"

     "No" Sirene sneezed again, "You're not getting in, you and your big fat mouth are going to get us in trouble"

     "I think you mean my big fat ass" James joked, getting up and shaking his butt a bit and then sitting down when he got 'I'm done' faces from Remus and Sirene.

     "I'm going to punch you right in the face some day" Sirene said with a deadpanned look, "And it's going to be a hard one"

     "That's what she-"

    "James!" Remus and Sirene yelled at the boy in front of them, and then Sirene sneezed, again.

    "For Godric's sake, Si!" Remus exclaimed, "Just go to sleep"

     "Don't tell me what to do!" Sirene sneezed again.

     Remus gives her a glare before turning to James, "I'll let you in on the plan if you make her go to bed"

     James grinned, "That's easy" He then got up and yelled out, "YO, ALICE!"

     Alice, who was on the other side of the room talking to Frank, turned with a frown on her face that melted away when she saw the three teenagers, she made her way towards her and sat down on the other side of Sirene.

    "Where were you the whole day?" Alice asked Sirene, "I was looking for you after the trip"

    "What?" Remus said with a smile as his eye twitched.

    Sirene winced.

    James tilted his head in confusion.

    "Alice, wouldn't you say it's time for me to sleep? I would!" Sirene said with a cheery voice, "Good night, my dearest friends!"

    "What-" Alice said confused at the situation.

    "I said, good night!" Sirene said and then walked away normally for a while before running up the stairs.

    "This conversation is not over, yet! Sire-" Remus said getting up, "Get back here!"

    "LALALALA" Sirene sang putting her fingers in her ear, "I can't hear you, night!"

Ok so this chapter, again, a fun one bc honestly I like writing fun chapters where no one is suffering so ya know there u go, haha bye