BIMBOS AND HIMBOS

XXXXIII. BIMBOS AND HIMBOS

 BIMBOS AND HIMBOS

     Sirene Black was an ok-ish person, she wasn't that mean, but she wasn't exactly nice either

     Sirene Black was an ok-ish person, she wasn't that mean, but she wasn't exactly nice either. She tried to be, but sometimes some situations are just asking to be taken advantage of, so it was only natural that Sirene used the dead father excuse every now and then to get herself out of trouble. Though, she wasn't sure how much longer she could use it for.

Sirene was making her way through the crowd to the Transfiguration classroom, Sirius had convinced Mcgonagall to somehow give him two weeks off, and Sirene now regrets telling Mcgonagall she was fine, maybe she could've gotten the leave too.

     Missed opportunity.

     "Hey, Ren" Sirene heard the familiar voice speak, she turned around with a grin on her face, "Where are your friends?"

     "Well, I'm running late, so they're probably at the class already" Sirene shrugged, "So are you, by the way"

     "Yeah, no shit" Andrew sniggered at the girl, "It's all Slughorn's fault"

      "What were you doing with Slughorn?" Sirene frowned, "Is your detention still not over?"

      Andrew shook his head at that, Sirene's frown deepened at that. She admired Andrew she really did, but sometimes she wonders if his brain works fast enough for him to process things.

"Come on, we don't want to be too late" Sirene said clutching Andrew's hands in her own and then rushing to the classroom when she realized that her little chat with Andrew may have made her run even more late.

"Ms Black, Mr Rosier" Mcgonagall said to the two teenagers with a stern gaze, "Take a seat, five points off yo-"

"Sorry, Minnie" Sirene said her expression turning solemn, "I had to deal with some letters of condolences and lost track of time" she used her fake sad voice making Mcgonagall sigh and then motion for them to sit down.

Andrew gave an impressed glance to Sirene who winked in return. Lily shook her head from the other side of the classroom while James was having trouble keeping his laughter in.