Scared

Okay so I pretty much have an ending for this story planned out.😭 I don't want it to be over, but yk everything comes to an end eventually... I plan to have about 20+ chapters but not over 30- maybe🤨🌸✨

So with that- I'm making (already have) another story. Yakuken/kenyaku something like that 😼✨ When I finish this book I will probably take a week off from posting and then my new book will be out. Just if any of you wanted to know.😗

-Isis-

-Mattsun-

I sat up sweating and breathing hard, trying to see where I was. I took a deep breath at the realization of Oikawa's guest room. The sun was coming in from the window and it just barley reached the bed with the light. I just had a nightmare it think, but I forgot most of it. I fell back on the sweaty pillows and kicked the blanket off my legs to get some air.

I looked over to the clock next to me and it read eight twenty am. Sighing I sat back up and swung my legs off the edge. Before standing I closed my eye's tightly, and steadied my heartbeat. It's still beating fast from the shock. I go to stand, but feel my legs buckle, making me fall back in my sitting position.

I just happen to be really dizzy for no reason. I rolled my eyes and looked back over towards the clock and seeing a cup of water and my phone. I grabbed the cup, not knowing who's it was and picked my phone up.

...message from Hajime...

Hajime: Drink the water, and I mean all of it. You have clothes at the end of the bed. If you want, take a shower. I made food (It's in the microwave) I'm downstairs if you need anything.

Issei: Thanks I guess, but don't you think this is a little much? I'm all good just tired.

I looked over to the floor by the bed, and there were the clothes I kicked off with the blanket. I grabbed the cup and then looked back down to my phone.

Hajime: So you think that passing out from 'nothing' is okay? Well let me remind you Issei, you need to take care of yourself... if not for you, then for him!

Issei: You really had to pull that shit right now... you know what... I'm taking a shower- .

Hajime: Okay... you don't need anything right?

Issei: I said I'm fine.

Hajime: Lies... but okay.

I left him on open and set my phone back down. After drinking the water, not because he said too, but because I couldn't get up, I grabbed the clothes off the floor and walked into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and at my face. I winched at the bruise on my face then I turned my gaze-

"He was covered in blood, why didn't you move?"

I stopped in my tracks and looked around. What in the hell was that! I put my clothes on the counter and walked over to the shower. My head was pounding and I felt even more dizzy then I was when I got up.

"You just stood there and watched everyone, as they took him away... Did you not want to touch him?"

Why can't I walk anymore? I can't move.

"Was he just so gross to look at, or could you not touch him when he was so hurt?"

I don't understand. Why was I thinking about this now? I squeezed my fist to the point I could feel my nails in my skin. I can't walk. Am I shaking? I can't tell... I can even move.