I'm fine... I'm not broken...

Uhhh hi.... I have no idea what to ask anymore... pfft- ummm 0-o what color are the walls in your room? ¯\_( 3 )_/¯ bc why tf not... 🥱✨ mine are light brown/Tan ig (boring as hell)

Thanks for the little emoticons @Akgaasheee ⍵♡ love you Ellie <3

{\_/}
( • - •)
/ >♥️>

Okay read! (°°)╯︵ ┻━┻

-Isis-

-Iwaizumi-

Okay I need to talk to Mattsun right now. Him and Hana were so fucking touchy at practice this morning and they distracted the team the whole time. That made Yahaba mad for some reason so he left half way through then Kunimi and kindaich decided to stop playing at the end so they could go to class early and for some reason Tooru didn't do shit about it.

I have last period with them anyway so I can yell at Issei then. I know they need to be split up so I'm taking Hana's seat next to Issei, so he has to sit on the other side. I turned down the hallway to my last class and saw Oikawa outside the door. Sadly he was surrounded by a group of fan girls and he was probably more uncomfortable than he looked. They probably followed him around all day and him being the nice person he is, let them do it.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to the people. Oikawa didn't see me yet but the girls sure did and they are very offended I pushed past them. I grabbed his hand and turned him around. I made sure everyone saw this and I kissed him. Just a short one, but it was enough to prove we were together. I could hear the gasps and I pulled him away from the group so we could get to class.

"Hajime!" Oikawa yelled and I just held his hand bringing him to his seat. "Yes Ru?" I sat down and he stood in front of me looking completely baffled by my actions. His face turned pink and just then I realized what I called him. He covered his face and I just watched as he freaked out over the name I gave him. I didn't even notice I said anything. "Iwa-chan did you do that on purpose?"

"Um what part, the kiss or the name... the kiss was on purpose. I didn't even notice I called you Ru... I like it though but I'm not going to call you it again." I put my head down on the desk and he sat next to me. "Aww but Iwa it's cute~" He says that as he sits on the corner of my desk. "I am not calling you by that fucking name just deal with it." I said and pushed him off. "Hajime! Wait I just noticed something... why are you at Makki's spot?"

"Speaking of the two.." He said and I looked up. Hana was dragging Issei in the room and they came over to the two of us in the back of the class. "Iwa why are you in my seat!?" Hana gasped sarcastically. "I just felt like sitting next to my best friend for the day. Whats so wrong with that?" I mumbled and he looked a bit disappointed but thats mostly what I wanted. I sat in the spot so he wouldn't get to bother the conversation I was going to have with Issei.

Thats it, nothing more... nothing less.

"Hajime let the boys-" I kicked his shoe and he stopped. "I want to sit here. The class is over in like an hour so you guys can talk after." I rolled my eyes at Hana's pout and Issei confused face.

"Oh Taka I have to tell you what Hajime just did! Oh my god so..." I droned out the conversation and giggling from Hana and Tooru then looked over to Issei. He sat in his chair to my right and pulled out his books. "Issei you both have been really off today... if you haven't noticed." He looked up and had this resting bitch face that I haven't seen in a while.

"I know what you're talking about, but I'm okay with this right now." He was okay with... "You are okay with Hana being so clingy and shit when you OBVIOUSLY want to be with him, and not only that you are just letting this happen without talking about it. Also-" I was cut off by the bell ringing. His face lit back up and he relaxed "Saved by the bell!" He said and I glared at him as he looked to the bored with our teacher.