What are you planing?~

Hey! I just started another anime when I'm already watching abt 10🙄✨ So yeah😃 Why tf does Naruto as a kid not now how to do anything? He can barley fight, but when he does its out of pUre FuCkiNg deTERmInAtIon... HOW?!

Not sMaRt! I ALSO STARTED AOT!! Having a mental break down at the last part in the 4th episode-omfg!

Did you have any water today? I didn't🥱 I have to work on that.

Oh and yes the pictures I put on the chapter normally have something to do with it if you haven't noticed!🥱👀😗... <3

-Isis-

-Oikawa-

When I found out Makki left I was so mad. I called his phone so many times but he didn't answer. Hajime got back early from practice so I decided to just track Makki's location. He gave it to me awhile ago so I can see where he is just in case. I opened my phone and when to the map to see him.

It says he is at home.

That idiot.

I ran to get my shoes and keys. "Where are you going?" Mattsun said coming down the steps next to me. "To get Taka. Stay with Iwa and if you do anything dumb like Makki I'll slap you." I said and i opened the door to outside. "Iwa I have to get Makki... he is an idiot! Watch Mattsun."

"Oikawa you are acting like we are both kids. And where the hell is he?" Mattsun asked. "Bye Matsu..." I ignored his question and walked out.

I got into my car and headed to Taka's. Why the hell would he have gone to his house and not say anything at all. Its not safe for him there and I don't like that he has been keeping things from me. I'm going to yell at him later though. I just want him to come back now so I can worry about him well he's in a safe place.

On my way there I got a text from Iwa. I know you don't text well driving but I kind don't care. I was a stop light anyway.

...Notification from 🤍My Iwa✨🦋...

~Texting Iwaizumi~

🤍My Iwa✨🦋: Umm tf?

Just 'Kawa🙄❤️: Look- Makki left... I have to get him... watch the other idiot! lovu~

🤍My Iwa✨🦋: Okay!? See you when you get back. Call me when you find him.

Just 'Kawa🙄❤️: Ofc Iwa-chan<3

I put my phone down and went on my way. If Makki did something stupid I will murder him.

~A few minutes later~

When I got there I knocked loudly on the door. I didn't mean to but I did and I could hear foot steps come up to it. "Who is it?" I heard him ask. "Open the fucking door! Are you crazy Takahiro. You keep scaring the fuck out of me and I need you to talk." I could hear the locks being opened and the knob turn. When he was visible I pushed the door open and hugged him. "Why the hell are you here? You keep doing stupid things Taka... you're going to give me a heart attack."

"Tooru I can't breath-" I loosen my embrace and hold his shoulders waiting for an answer. "Just come on let's go-" He stopped me.

"No..."

NO? What does he mean no? "I can see you don't want to be here Taka. It's showing on your face. You hate being here most of the time. So why would you not-" He stopped me again.