Tuesday-

Fuck okay hi- so I watched Banana fish like right after finishing that chapter and seeing the comments.... Smh, so that being said I didn't even know I was referencing the show in any way. ;-;

I was just writing what came to mind at the moment so yea...😭 omfg I cant with that fucking show- ughhh whyyy poor Eiji- ASH UGHH WTF-

I have been so busy-I barely have time to be writing this right now, but look what i'm doing-someone hit me!

-Isis-

-Mattsun-

Tuesday morning.

I'm going to see Maks right now. I honestly didn't feel like going today, but I also wanted to see his face. I got out of my car and looked over to the hospital window by Makki's room. I sighed and then walked up to the building and passed everyone to his hall.

"Oh hello, Matsukawa?" I turned to see one of the nurses that has been taking care of Maks sense he got here. She gave me a smile and I said hi before walking in his room. "Do you want me to close the door hun?" I looked back and nodded. They are too nice here... it's annoying if I'm being honest. She smiled again and shut the door. I looked over to his bed and could see him just barely from under his blanket.

He looked so "pretty..." even if he was pale and in a hospital bed. He never changed. His hair did grow a bit, and it was fading to the light brown color he had as kids. I sat in a chair next to his bed and laid my head down next to his arm. I played with his fingertips and just sat in the silence with him for as long as I could.

Eventually after about two hours, I started crying... I didn't realize it until I saw a few drops fall on his bed. I should probably go soon knowing Oikawa would be here. I don't want him to see me like this.

I hope Makki would never see me like this. He was the one that told me not to do this in his own way. He told me I shouldn't know, that he was protecting me. Then 'Kawa tried telling me Hiro was keeping me safe and that he didn't want us to stay so close... mostly to help with a moment like this. I was in need to know something, but now that I think about it... it hurts a lot... they should've told us-no wait... he should have told me. A long time ago.

I would have helped him in anyway. I would have done anything... I will still do anything.

If Takahiro dies I'm not living without him. I will not live like that... I would rather die with him than sit in a life like hell without him.

-Oikawa-

"Ru are you getting up soon?" I am sitting in my bed on my phone, and Iwa had just came out of the bathroom after a shower. "Yeah, but I'm getting coffee first-wait what time is it?" He looked down at his phone and looked back at me. I also looked at the time and didn't realize it until Iwa spoke up.

"About 8:40... well are you gonna go today?" Of corse I was going. I go the same time every day, so what would be any different today. "Yes I am." He watched me stand from my bed, and looked like he wanted to ask something. I lifted my eyebrow because I was curious and waited for him to say something.

"Do you care if I come with you?" Iwa asked and I smiled. "Put cloths on! We are going right now." I said, so he went to his closet and I ran to the bathroom to get ready. I completely forgot what time it was.

~Time skip~

Iwa and I walked up to the hospital hand in hand and went to Taka's room. "Hello Oikawa! I see you brung your boyfriend with you today, It's grate to see you both again." A doctor said. "Nice seeing you too."