He looks happy

Hello, how are you?
I'm so excited right now! Guys, you are all going to love me for this ending. And I mean when the actual end comes...

-Isis-

-Makki-

"Are you okay?" I sighed again as Issei walked me up to the door. "Iss, this is the tenth time in the last few seconds you've asked if I was okay. Yes, I am better then okay. I'm here with you all, I'm perfectly fine." He gave me a stupid look, and I rolled my eyes walking in. They finally let me out of the hospital, mostly because I've been showing improvement, but I think is was because I was complaining to them all day. I've never liked hospitals anyway, so I'm perfectly okay with that.

Tooru, and Iwa should be in the house waiting. They have no idea I was coming back today. I told Issei not to tell them about it. Speaking about that... Issei has been staying with me at the hospital. We've been... closer? Yeah, I'll say that.

Oikawa's house. I breathed in that sent of clean, and looked around. Nothing had really changed. That I was happy for, I really missed this. Everything was so calm. "You have no idea how much I've missed this house..." I said to myself, and Mattsun walked up behind me putting his head on my shoulder. "Yeah, I'm sure you did." He said then kissed my cheek. I smiled, and he walked next to me, taking my bags up the steps. I watched him as he did, and he looked back to me with a goofy smile. "They should be in the living room..." He said signaling not to follow him, and continued on his way.

With that, I walked down the large hallway, passed the kitchen then to the living room. Tooru and his mom where looking at Iwa, he seemed to be explaining something, but stopped when he saw me. He smiled, and that got everyones attention. They both where definitely curious to know what could have made Iwaizumi, of all people smile. Other than Tooru of course.

"Makki?" The sound of Tooru's mother calling me was another thing I had missed. More like I've been missing out from it all. "Yes." I smile, and she walked up to me with open arms. "I'm so glad you're alright sweetheart." I looked at her as a tear fell down her face, and she hugged me tightly. "Yeah, yeah of course I'm alright Mom!" I said laughing a little, and I returned the hug. "Taka, what the hell are you doing back so early? Are you even aloud to be here? Oh and where is-" I cut Tooru off. "Tooru if you don't shut up. Aren't you glad i'm here." I let go of his mother and jumped into my best friends arms. He fell back on the couch and hugged me back.

"Of course I'm 'glad', but you are still recovering!" He said laughing and I sit up to see Iwa looking at us laughing as well. "They let me out. Probably because they returned my phone. Just pretend I wasn't showing the nurses memes when they came to check on me." I said competently okay with the torcher I put them though. "You did what?" Tooru laughed and I stood up. "You heard me." I rolled my eyes at him and opened my arms for Iwa. "Do I get a hug, or are you just gonna stand there and laugh at us?"

"Sure." He rolled his eyes and hugged me as well. "I'm glad you're back Hana." I laughed at him, but it was nice to know how much I was missed. "Oh the grumpy Iwaizumi missed me as well? Whoa I never new I was so popular~" With that he pushed me back. "Eh, I didn't miss you that much." He said with an annoyed look. "Aww, yes you did!" I teased.

"Fuck off Makki." He mumbled. I turned back around and saw that Tooru's dad wasn't here. "Where is your dad, 'Kawa?" He looked up and laughed a little. "Oh he should be in your room. He is most likely-"

"Oikawa Tooru don't you dare tell him!" His mother just yelled at him in front of us. "Thats really embarrassing for you babe-" I said laughing my head off. "I-i'm sorry I wasn't going to, but it's a habit. I tell him everything you know." Wait now I want to know what they are talking about. "Uh what's going on?" I asked confused. I looked at Oikawa, and him being him mouthed telling me to 'go upstairs'. Iwa hit his head and rolled his eyes. "Hajime! I didn't do anything!"