Fuck conversation

I hate being a girl sometimes... but here I am....😪 Ummm Yeah...😞~red week~ YAY!!😃🚩Ummm random... What do you think is the worst way to die?✌🏼😗For me it would have to be... somehow going into the anime universe and getting killed after finally getting the life I wanted😗😬 I would not be okay with that!... I don't think anyone would😀....

If you don't know by now let me tell you again- I CANNOT SPELL-🙄💅💅✨ Sometimes I wonder why  I write because I am so bad at it, but then again here I am with a whole ass story🤧🥱

-Izzy-

-Oikawa-

I called my mom last night to ask her to do something. I needed her to call the school for Makki saying he's in sick... I'm not letting him go like this.

Also Mattsun is a wreck. He's not going either, and I don't care what he says when he gets up.

I'm staying too to watch them of course, and they'll have to deal with it. They where up for a long time last night and Makki looked like he was having terrible nightmares. I feel like I was no help and Makki and I haven't had a conversation in way to long. We are in need of some Taka/Tooru time only.

"'Kawa are you sure you don't want me to stay too?" Iwa said coming over to me. "Who is going to watch the team then?... I don't want Yahaba to somehow end up in charge or something. I'll be fine... the real question is... will they?!" He looked at me and gave me a disappointed look. Last night we could hear the conversation they had... Makki still hasn't explained himself to Issei and I don't even know everything myself...

I have to talk to Makki...

"Bye Tooru... tell me what happens when I get back."

I sat in my chair and looked at the cup of tea on my table... "Did you hear me Tooru?" He chuckled I turned my head to him and kissed his cheek. "Yeah... I heard you..." I was so out of it I honestly hadn't realized he was right next to me.

"I'll call you after practice trashykawa." He kissed me on the head and then walked out. I picked up my cup and took a sip. I wonder how long they'll sleep... Knowing Makki he would be up before Mattsun but still... They both looked drained from all that crying. I'd say they might just sleep though the day.

I sat back a bit... thinking...

What am I going to say to Taka? I need him to open up more... he won't tell me what's wrong with him and he won't even admit aloud that he loves Mattsun...

Taka being happy, I wanted that for him.

Why was it so hard for the world to see that Hanamaki Takahiro was an amazing, sweet person that is normally happy, and has someone that loves him? What did he ever do to NOT deserve that easy life...

Where he could just be happy.

~Time skip~

-Yahaba-

Ever sense that day at the park I had been thinking about Makki. I was wondering what happened, but mostly... I just want to see him again. I want to if he's okay but I also wanted to hang out. Maybe I can text him or something... try to apologize...

After making my mistake with Kindaichi both Kunimi and him won't talk to me. They got back together though witch I guess is good for them. I have been texting Kyotani but he won't answer me. I do miss him but I think he was right about us... maybe we weren't going to work out... at all.