Alive, but asleep

Ew I'm back- Hiii 😃🤚♥︎ How are you? Tell me, I wanna know!✨✧

(Oh btw the picture... just pretend it's snowing and they have coats on... I couldn't find a picture of them at a park with snow, and it was very disappointing bc I am not in the mood to draw my own picture.):

I'm hungry... imma go eat... ☃︎❅✦

-Isis-

-Oikawa-

After months from the incident we went on winter brake. Also the school let us stay out longer because of everything that happened. My parents came home eventually so they could help out with the trial, to get Akurin locked away. There was enough information, and evidence to get her in jail for what happened to... Him. I think Taka would be happy with that right? He would have wanted that...

I don't know anymore.

"Is he still in there?" I could hear the doctors talking out in the hall. "Yes. Tooru Oikawa is here with him from nine in the morning to about ten pm, when we stop letting people in."

Makki has been on air ventilators... for almost the whole year. He has woken up a few times, but the shock of it all sends him into a panic attack making him freak out. So, they have to keep him asleep until they can find a way for him to breath on his own.

"Oh, okay. What time is it then?... 10:20.. alright."

I don't want to leave him yet. "Well I think it's about time he should be going. Would you talk to him. I have to check on Hanamki's condition and then head home for the night." I had to leave again, but... he was staying here... In one of the places he hate's the most, without me.

...Incoming call from 🤍My Iwa✨🦋...

H: Hey Ru...

T: Hello Haji and yes I'm coming home soon...

H: *sigh* Good. How is he?

T: The same... alive, but asleep... he looks almost peaceful like this. I miss him...

H: I know you do, and you tell me every day. I miss them both.

He was talking about Mattsun... when he finally found out about everything, and when we where aloud to see Taka after the surgery... he changed.

He was always out of it. He didn't talk to anyone and stayed at his house. He comes to see Makki in the mornings though. On Tuesdays... around six, but I'm not sure why that time. I don't come when he does. I don't want to bother him when he gets to see Taka.

T: Do you want to try going to his house again tonight?

H: Yeah if you don't mind...

T: Of corse, I know you like to check on him... Hey Hajime?

H: Yes?

T: I love you.

H: I love you too Tooru. I'll see you when you get here.

T: Bye..

...End Call...

"Sir, visiting time has ended so I would like to ask you to leave please." A doctor said from the door. I didn't even notice him come it, or I was trying not too.

"Okay thank you. Please be carful with him. As always, call me if anything happens." I looked down to my best friend. He looked almost, pretty... even though he is struggling to live he was still Taka.