He was crying

Hello✨😪 what are some others anime's you like or watch? I'm looking for some but I just finished like 3 short ones.😝As of right now I'm watching Soul eater, so I can finish it lol, and I'm watching When They Cry....

-Yeah that one is crazy👀

-Isis-

-Makki-

I was half asleep and I could feel the sun on my face. I didn't know where I was but it smells like Mattsun everywhere so I was a fine with in. My eyes where closed and I could feel someone breathing softly on my neck. It was calming in a way...

When I finally did opened my eyes I looked down to see Mattsun on my chest sleeping. My face got a little pink and I looked around. We are in Issei's room and it looked to be about 8:00am maybe.

I put my hand on Issei's face and rubbed my thumb under his eye. Then I noticed something. His nose was red and his eyes where all puffy and irritated. My once smile turned to a frown and I wrapped my arms around his warm body. He had been crying last night, and I don't know why.

What would make him of all people cry... I really hope it wasn't because of me. I dont want him to feel bad about me. I've never wanted that, and that's why I won't tell him... I'm dying. That would be a dreadful conversation.

One that I don't plan on having.

"Makki you're squeezing me to death. Are you okay?" Oh I hadn't realized.

"I'm sorry" He sat up a bit and hugged me back. "What do you mean you're sorry? I'm okay I don't mind being in your arms~" He chuckled and I smiled putting my face into his neck. I rubbed my mouth just above his caller bone and and shook a bit.

"Hey that tickles! Stop!" He laughed and I pulled back a bit and started to tickle him. "Well then you shouldn't have told me!" I continued and we we're a laughing mess.

"Okay... Okay you win!! I'm done..." He breathed out and I stopped and just watched him catch his breath. He was laying back on the bed with a smile looking at me. I was just gazing at him.

"Hey Maks, Do you wanna know something funny?" I looked at him suspiciously and sat up. "What?" He grinned and started to speak.

"Last night after you fell asleep I saw something... that I thought I would never have to see in my life..." He was dragging me on!! I want to know now. "D-don't be like that! Tell me." I said and though a pillow at his face. "I was taking you to my room because you fell asleep, and when I walked past the kitchen... Iwa was on top of Oikawa and they where making out on the fucking floor!!!"

My jaw dropped, and he nodded.

"OOooooo where are they right now? Did they... you know?" He bested out in laughter and he shook his head at my unfinished sentence. "Nope I yelled at them and told them I was still up and that they probably shouldn't because I would've hear everything they where about to do." He smirked and I freaked out.

"Are they in the living room or something?" He nodded at my question. Lets go get a picture!! "Come on!" I said. I was way too exited, but I can show them this photo in like an hour and they are going to yell at us. Issei and I will die laughing and I would get to hear there stupid explanation.

I got up slowly not realizing how light headed I was and almost dropped to the ground.

"Makki sit down, and hold on." Ughh I don't like this. If I was going to be this weak why the hell didn't they give me a wheelchair, or something... "You are supposed to be on bed rest apparently." I huffed and looked at him standing in front of me. "Wanna piggyback ride?" he asked.