👁👄👁Avatar State⚪️👄⚪️

Happy new year everyone it's 2021 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 So yes finally we are at season 2! 🥳🥳 this is gonna be one hell of a ride. Well

ENJOYYYY!!!

I DO NOT OWN ATLA NOR ITS CHARACTERS.

:)
_______________________________________

Me: ok guys ready for the start of season 2!
All: YESSS!
Me: ok let's get started.

_

BOOK 2: EARTH

CHAPTER 1: AVATAR STATE.

_
Aang: oh look it says earth now.
Me: yea cause ur gonna learn earth bending.
Katara: I wonder why it's called avatar state.
Me: ..................
_

(The episode begins with a shot looking up at gray clouds and the camera then pans down, looking between two spire-like towers of the Southern Air Temple at a circular platform with the peaks of mountains peaking above the clouds in the background. Cut to a shot of the Air Temple, looking up from below. Aang runs on screen from the right, pauses and looks both ways, then runs off screen to the left. Cut to a brown curtain. Aang pulls it open, looking at the screen with a surprised expression. Cut to behind Aang as he enters a room, the ceiling collapsed and a figure resembling himself sitting at the far end with his back to the screen. Aang stops. Cut to a close up of the figure at the end of the room, who turns around, revealing himself to be Aang as well. His eyes and the arrow symbol on his head are glowing blue. Cut back to Aang standing at the entrance to the room. Aang gasps. The wind blows violently around Aang. The camera pans over to the other Aang, who is surrounded in an orb of wind. Sokka and Katara are lying in the foreground, shielding themselves from the wind. Cut to a close-up of the glowing Aang, who slams his hands together. Cut back to the shot of Sokka and Katara on the ground. A bright light from Aang envelops them. Cut to the real Aang, who is hit by the powerful blast of wind and thrown backward into the Fire Temple.)

)

_Suki: scaryAang: I know right

_
Suki: scary
Aang: I know right.
_

(Cut to behind Aang, who watches as the intricate Fire Temple door opens, revealing the glowing Aang hovering behind it. Cut to a close up of the glowing Aang, his clothing billowing in the wind. Cut to a close up of his face, an angry scowl on it. He opens his mouth and fire shoots out, and the camera pans around as he performs a strike with his hand, causing the ground beneath the real Aang to melt. He falls into the chasm.He lands on the deck of a Fire Nation ship. Cut to behind Aang, )