The runaway

Hello and welcome. I completely forgot to publish this so I'm doing it now. Sorry and

ENJOYYY!!!!

:)

_____________________________

Me: okay are you guys ready for this episode?

All: YEAH!

Me: okay lets start.

_

BOOK 3: FIRE

CHAPTER 7: THE RUNAWAY

_

Katara and toph: oh.

Sokka: Oh I think I know what this is.

Aang: same.

_
(The episode opens with a bird's eye view of Fire Fountain Village, looking down on the giant flaming statue of Ozai that dominates the town square. The camera cuts to a close-up of the statue's face and pans down to the ground, so that we see Toph running out from a side street towards the statue. She reaches the base of the statue and turns around, only to be engulfed in a net flung from the direction of the camera. She falls to the ground, hogtied. As Fire Nation "domestic forces" approach her, she looks up accusingly.)

Toph: How could you do this to me? You betrayed me!

_

Suki and Zuko: ???

_

(Cut to Katara, standing over Toph with an angry glare.)

Katara: You brought this on yourself. I had no choice.

(She folds her arms and turns her back on Toph. The helpless earthbender is dragged away.

_

Suki: wait wait hold on. huh?

Zuko: this can't be real.

Katara and toph look at each other.

Suki: it really can't be.

_

(ends 2:16)

Cut to an isolated area somewhere in the vicinity of Fire Fountain Village,
three days prior to the scene described above. Toph and Katara face each other, apparently about to engage in combat.

_

Suki: oh gosh.

_

Aang stands up between them, tying his headband around his eyes for a blindfold.)