The Drill

Hello and welcome. we are at the drill and in a episode we will be in Tales of ba sing se so I suggest that starting now you should get ready.

but in the mean time.

ENJOYYYY!!!!

:)

______________________________________________

Me: ok so are you guys ready for the next one.

Suki: in the last episode the last scene was the drill right?

Me: yup.

Sokka: then yes I think we are ready.

Me: ok lets start.

_

BOOK 2: EARTH

CHAPTER 13: THE DRILL

_

Toph: okay here we go.

_

(Opening shot of a group of Fire Nation tanks rumbling across the barrens, escorting a gigantic vehicle. When the shot pulls back it is seen to be a titanic tunneling machine, 10 stories high and stretching back a great distance. The tanks flanking it appear as little more than insignificant toys by comparison. In another shot we are shown large segments of the drill's body pushing forward under steam power, punching steam driven spikes into the ground, then contracting again to gain forward movement.)

( The camera pans fully back to show the entire length of the great Drill, a vast black iron cylinder creeping forward like a caterpillar, the tanks beside it ant-like. The shot switches to a top view, as a tower topped by a command center levers upward from the drill's back. Cut to the inside of the c.c., where Azula is shown seated on a throne, flanked by Mai and Ty Lee.)

_

_

Suki: oh of course azula is here.

Zuko: She is always doing something.

Sokka: mai looks bored.

Zuko: she usually is.

_

War Minister Qin: (stepping into scene to address Azula) This drill is a feat of scientific ingenuity and raw destructive power. Once it tunnels through the wall, our troops will storm their city. The Earth kingdom will finally fall, and you can claim Ba Sing Se in the name of your father. Nothing can stop us.