The Avatar and the firelord

Hello and welcome. I don't have anything to say I think. I don't know it I mentioned it but thanks for 30k.

anyway

ENJOYYY!!!

:)

______________

Me: are you guys ready?

All: yup.

_

BOOK 3: FIRE

CHAPTER 6: THE AVATAR AND THE FIRELORD.

_

All: oh.

Aamg: I have a feeling what this is.

Zuko: same.

_

(The scene begins with Roku emerging through a wall of fire. He is speaking to Aang through a dream.)

_

Sokka: ooh.

_

Roku: Aang, it's time you learned my history with Fire Lord Sozin. You need to understand how the war began, if you want to know how to end it. Meet me on my home island on the day of the summer solstice.

_

Katara: oh I remember this.

_

(The dream changes, and an island in the Fire Nation with two volcanoes is now shown.

The scene cuts to Aang, asleep on Appa. He rolls over onto his side.)

Aang: (talking in his sleep) Okay, Roku.

(The scene cuts to Zuko. He is in his room, sleeping on his side. Footsteps can be heard in the hallway outside his door. The sound wakes him and he rushes to the hall to investigate. As he opens the door, he sees a mysterious cloaked figure disappear down the hall. As Zuko gazes down the hall, a strong breeze blows through the drapes of the hall. Zuko starts off after the figure but is distracted by a scroll placed upright in the hall. Surprised, Zuko picks up the scroll and begins to read.)

_

Sokka: ooh how mysterious.

_

Zuko: (speaking aloud) You need to know the story of your great-grandfather's demise. It will reveal your own destiny.

_

Suki: oh wow.

Aang: so fire lord sozin?

Zuko: yes and no.

_

(Zuko closes the scroll. Intrigued, he stares down the hallway. The drapes are still rustling. The scene cuts to a view from the opposite end of the hallway. The camera focuses on Zuko, still standing outside his bedroom, drapes still rustling from the breeze.

Cut to a bright blue, cloud filled sky. A very large cloud moves quickly forward. Cut to the inside of the curious cloud. Appa and Aang are shown inside the cloud. Aang, positioned on the neck of Appa, bends the elements around Appa to create a cloud of camouflage. His arms move quickly around his body in a circular motion. Katara and Sokka look over Appa's saddle for a better look. The island is unnervingly desolate.)