The Deserter 😮🔥🔥🔥

Hello and welcome so yes I'm back better than ever and here is the deserter yea this gonna be another roller coaster ride and than you for 2.87k it's very much appreciated and I don't really have much to say so

ENJOYYY!!

I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER NOR ITS CHARACTERS.

:)

_________________________________________

Me: ok guys are u ready for episode 16 of avatar the last airbender.
Aang: yea what's the next episode
Me: u will know in a few seconds but prepare ur self.
Aang: why.
Me: u will see.
_

BOOK 1: WATER

CHAPTER 16: THE DESERTER.

_
Aang: hmmmm
_

(Opening shot of the forest floor. It seems to be late afternoon. A split second later, Momo appears. He looks around, and then jumps out of the frame. In the background, a blurry shadow scurries among the trees. Cut to a long shot of Momo flying through the forest canopy. The view pans down as he flies and comes to rest on a circular notice board. Appa and the kids are there inspecting it. Cut to a side view of Katara walking up to read the notice board, Sokka in the background emptying a food bag right into his mouth.)

Katara: This should give us a good idea of what's around here.
Sokka (finishing with the empty bag): See if you can find a menu, I'm starving.
_
Sokka: I'm starving right now.
Me: um there's food over there.
Sokka: great!
_

(Aang rushes into the frame from the right and points at a colorful flyer on the board.)

Aang: I bet we'll find something to eat here! (Cut to a frontal shot of the flyer). The Fire Days Festival. (Reading the flyer.) Fire Nation cultural exhibits...jugglers, benders, magicians. This'd be a great place for me to study some real firebenders!
_
Zuko: yea if u are going to preform.
Aang: hey it's hard to find firebending teachers.
Zuko: yea I guess.
Aang: I think I know now what's this episode about 😞
Katara: same
Sokka: I think I know.
_
Sokka (from other side of the board): You might wanna rethink that. Look at this.

(Cut to a shot of the side of the board Sokka is looking at. The color flyer on top is a wanted poster of Aang. On the lower right is a wanted poster for the Blue Spirit. On the right is a wanted poster for a white haired man.)

Aang: Hey, a poster of me! Sokka: A wanted poster

Sokka: A wanted poster. This is bad.

(Aang takes the poster off the board as Katara comes and looks at it as well.)