The avatar returns

Hello welcome um thanks for all the views it got more than expected but anyway thanks for waiting for this episode and by the way this is the first and last time I'm putting the intro in cause u know it is a bit of a hassle so :)

I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER NOR ITS CHARACTERS.
Any ENJOYYYY
:)
____________________________________________________________________

Me: ok so um this is part 2 of the last episode the boy in the iceberg so u guys ready?
All: YESSSS!
Me: ok start!.

"Water"
_
Katara:is it always my voice and is this the same intro?
Me: yes it's always gonna be ur voice and no it's not the same intro it's shorter.
Katara: sweet.
_
"Earth"
"Fire"
"Air"
"Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. Only the avatar master of all 4 elements could stop them but when the world needed him the most he vanished. 100 years passed and my brother and I discovered the new avatar an airbender named aang"
_
Katara: oh so in this intro I mention aang.
Me: yea
_
"And although his airbending skills are great  he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone"
_
Toph: definitely
_
"But I believe aang can save the world"
_
Aang: nice to know u believe in me from the start.😁thanks
Katara: oh-yea ur welcome.
_
Avatar the last airbender
Previously on avatar
(I'm not showing that but yea)
_
Suki: so we left of where aang and katara set off the fire nation ship and Zuko found aang and the South Pole village.
Aang: yup
_
Book 1: water
Chapter 2: the avatar returns.

"I knew it you signaled the fire navy with that flare, your leading them straight to us aren't you?" "Aang didn't do anything. It was an accident." "Yeah we were on the ship and there was this booby trap and well we— we boobied right into it." " katara you shouldn't have gone on that ship, now! We could all be in danger." "Don't blame katara I brought her there, it's my fault" "aha! The traitor confesses! Warriors away from the enemy! The foreigner is banished from our village"
_
Toph: not good first impression aang.
Aang: hey!
Toph: wow snoozles u just banished Aang not the first thing I expected.
Sokka: Then what did u expect.
Toph: I don't know what did u expect?
Sokka: well I- wait no I asked that answer my question first.
Toph: nah
Sokka: 😤
_
" sokka your making a mistake" no I'm keeping my promise to dad, I'm protecting you from threats like him."
_
Toph: hahahahah! U said twinkle toes was a threat.
Aang: hey! Whats that supposed to mean!
Toph:no offense twinkle toes but at that time ur not really such a threat
Aang:😤
_
"Aang is not our enemy, don't u see Aang's brought us something we haven't had in a long time  - - Fun." "Fun? we can't fight firebenders with fun!" " you should try it sometime"
_
Toph: yea snoozels I have fun all the time beating some firebenders before.
_
"Get out of our village now!" " grandmother please don't let sokka do this" "katara you knew going on that ship was forbidden, sokka is right."
_
Toph: hahahahhahaha
Sokka:😤😤😤😤
_
"I think it best if the airbender leaves" "fine then I'm banished, too. Come on Aang let's go."
_
Toph: loook suger queen is defending her Boyfriend.
Katara: he's not my boyfriend (katara whispers) yet
Zuko: wait katara I heard u whisper something what was it? (He said in a teasing tone)
Katara blushed and said nothing can we just continue.
_
"Where do u think ur going?" " to find a water bender aang is taking me to the North Pole" "I am? Great!" "Katara would u really choose him over ur tribe"
_
Suki: oof big decision!
_
"Your own family?"
_
Suki: oof the family card.
_
"Katara I don't want to come between you and ur family." " so ur leaving the South Pole? This is goodbye?" "Thanks for penguin sledding with me."