Sozins Comet part 2: old masters

Hello and welcome since this is just a continuation I won't hold you any longer.

ENJOOOYYY!!!

:)

____________________________

Me: okay let's continue!

All: yeah!!

_

BOOK 3: FIRE

CHAPTER 19: SOZIN'S COMET PART 2: OLD MASTERS.

_

(Episode opens up to the outside of the Earth Kingdom tavern at night. Cut to inside the tavern as the group look at June kicking an empty seat into a comfortable position before sitting down and taking a sip from her cup.)

Sokka: Hey, I remember her. She helped you attack us!

_

Katara: yes yes she does.

_
Zuko: Yup, back in the good old days. (Zuko walks off screen. Cut to a wide shot of the table as the group walks towards June.)

_

They all laugh.

Aang: yeah.

_

June: Oh great, (refilling her cup) it's Prince Pouty. Where's your creepy grandpa?
Zuko: He's my Uncle, and he's not here.
June: (looking at Zuko and Katara and smirking) I see you worked things out with your girlfriend.

_

Zuko and katara: :/

Aang: :(

Sokka,Suki and Toph: oooh

_

(Both Zuko and Katara blush with sweat drop expressions on their faces and protest simultaneously.)

Katara: I'm not his girlfriend!
Zuko: She's not my girlfriend!
June: Okay, okay, (puts a hand out) sheesh. I was only teasing.

_

toph: yeah she was just teasing.

Katara and Zuko:🙄

Aang: :)

June: So what you want?
Zuko: I need your help finding the Avatar.
June: Hmph. Doesn't sound too fun. (She takes another drink from her cup while Zuko gets riled up)

_
they all chukle.

_
Zuko: (He steps closer to June in a slight outburst) Does the end of the World (June pauses and stares at Zuko) sound like more fun?

_

All: nope.🙂

_

(Cut to outside the tavern where Appa and June's shirshu are growling aggressively at each other. Appa then licks the shirshu's face and both of them quiet down. The shirshu turns towards the camera. Cut to June and the group walking towards them.)

June: (lifting up a piece of meat and cajoling) Nyla... (She throws the meat off screen. Cut to Nyla who catches the meat in a gulp. June comes into screen and affectionately strokes her shirshu) Who's my little snuffly wuffly. (Nyla suddenly shoots out her tongue and June steps back) Whoa! (She gently presses down on Nyla's nose to close her mouth) Careful there. Okay, (gesturing to the group) whose got something with the Avatar's scent on it. (Cut to Katara reaching into Appa's saddle)
Katara: I have Aang's staff.