The southern raiders

Hello and welcome. Get ready for "bloodcurdling" episode such as this one the southern raiders where we get to meet a new side of one of our dearest characters.

so without a further ado.

ENJOYYYYY!!!!

:)

______________________

(I forgot about honor count for the last episode and I think it's at 24)

Me: okay so you guys ready?

All: yeah!

Me: are you sure?

Sokka: I mean we did just agree didn't we.

Me: okay just making sure. So lets start.

_

BOOK 3: FIRE

CHAPTER 16: THE SOUTHERN RAIDERS.

_

Sokka: sounds famillar.

Katara and Zuko look at each other, then back at screen.

Katara takes a deep breath then hugs Aang's arm that was on the arm rest subconsciously which makes aang flinch and blush but doesn't question it.

_

(Episode opens up to the upside down pagodas of the Western Air Temple. Cut to the area near the fountain where everyone is sleeping in a circle. Camera pans across a sleeping Suki, Chit Sang and Hakoda. Cut to Teo in his sleeping bag and camera pans across The Duke and Zuko who are also asleep. Cut to Aang who yawns and rubs his eyes after sleeping on Appa. Camera pans across with him looking at the fountain with birds surrounding them. The birds fly off and an object flies into screen.

Cut to Aang who immediately gets off Appa and twirls his glider, airbending the object away. Camera zooms out on the pagodas as the bomb hits the top of the cliff and explodes.

_

Suki: well they really had to ruin the peacefulness.

Aang: yeah I know right but at least I was awake to defend ourselves.

Sokka: yeah or less we would have been blasted off the place.

_

More bombs are hurled towards the Western Air Temple from below the clouds. Cut back to the sleeping area as everyone wakes up from the noise. Cut to the back view of Aang as he runs forward. Cut to his point of view to reveal 3 black shapes coming out from the clouds.

Cut to the side view of the shapes to reveal the Fire Nation airships rising up from the clouds. A canon from one of the air ships fires. Cut to a bridge on the temple as it gets destroyed by a bomb. Cut back to the sleeping area as Aang retreats into it and twirls his staff, airbending a huge gust of air. Cut to an overhead shot of the fountain to show that he airbended the doors closed. More bombs are hurled and they explode.

_

Suki: thank the spirts for those doors but I know it won't hold long

_

Cut to the ceiling as it crumbles and shakes. One of the pieces dislodges. Cut to a top view of Katara who looks up.)

Zuko: (pushing her out of the way) Watch out!

(They roll and tumble before the ceiling piece lands at the spot Katara was.)

Katara: What are you doing?!
Zuko: Keeping rocks from crushing you.
Katara: Okay, I'm not crushed. You can get off me now.