Sozins comet part 4: Avatar aang

Hello and welcome this is the Last part so I won't hold you any longer.

ENJOYYYY!!!

:)

_

Me: okay are you guys ready for the last part?

All: YEAH!

_

BOOK 3: FIRE.

CHPATER 21: SOZIN'S COMET PART 4: AVATAR AANG.

_

All: YEAH!

_

(Episode opens to a barren land. Camera pans to the right to some small bodies of water near the stone pillars. The barren land was once an ocean but has been dried up after Ozai's attack. Cut to an overhead view of Aang's rockball as Ozai sends curved fire blasts towards it with his right and then left hand. He sends a straight fire blast towards the ball. Cut to Aang perspiring inside the ball as he struggles to hold it together. Tiny rock pieces fall on impact with Ozai's blasts.)

_

Suki: must be extremely hot there.

Aang: it was.

_

Ozai: (off screen) Come on out (Aang cringes as the rock ball shakes and trembles.) Avatar, you can't (Cut to Ozai who is sending a strong, continuous stream of fire towards the rockball) hide in there forever!

_

Sokka: he won't.

Toph: Cause he's gonna beat your firelord butt!

_

(Cut back to the airships in the air as a lone firebender continues to send torrents of flame towards the ground. Some airships Sokka sabotaged earlier are smoking and steadily descending. Camera slowly zooms in on an intact airship. Cut to Sokka running. Camera pans to the right slowly to show him grabbing Toph's hand as she runs with all her might behind him. Cut to an overhead shot of the ship's roof, material from the ship's envelope fly around them in tiny red pieces.)

Sokka: Toph, metalbend the rudder so it's jammed in the turning position. The ship will spiral and slam into the others.

_

Sokka: good job me.

Aang: very smart sokka.

Sokka: thank you.

_

Toph: Got it.

(She places her hands on Sokka's shoulders to move him out of the way. She proceeds to spit in both hands and lets out a battle cry as she slams her hands on the rudder, pulling the metal sheets back steadily. Cut to an overhead shot of the ship to show the rudder slowly turning into a perpendicular position. Cut to inside the cabin as the elite firebenders are thrown against the walls of the cabin since the airship changes course. Cut to an overhead shot of 2 airships as one of them slowly turns and hits the neighbouring ship. Cut to a frontal shot of the airships to show the airship Toph and Sokka are on tearing through the neighbouring airship as the roof of the airship passes by the camera. Cut to Sokka and Toph who are balancing themselves from the impact.)

_

All: YEAH!.

_

Sokka: (surprised and joyful) Have I ever mentioned how sweet it is that you invented metalbending?
Toph: You could stand to mention it more.