The boiling rock part 2

Hello and welcome to part two I won't hold you any longer so without further ado

ENJOYYYY!!!

:)

_______________________

Me: okay ready for the continuation?

All: Yeah!

Me: okay lets continue.

_
BOOK 3: FIRE

CHPATER 15: BOILING ROCK PART 2

_

Sokka: Okay here we go!

_

(The episode opens up to an overhead shot of the Boiling Rock. Cut to an area in the boiling water looking at the pentagonal perimeter. Cut to the Warden walking.)

Guard: Line them up for the Warden!

(Cut to an area behind the Warden, giving an overhead view of the scene. Guards surround the perimeter and the prisoners file in one by one into a straight line. Cut to the end of the line as the last few prisoners walk in. Hakoda's hair braid falls into screen. Camera zooms out to show Hakoda's face. Cut to Sokka running to the scene and pulling up his visor.)

Sokka: Dad. (He rushes from the stairs and nudges some guards aside) Excuse me, coming through. The Warden wants me over there (points) sorry.

(Cut to show Sokka standing behind a line of guards taller than him who are near the prisoners. The warden walks towards the prisoners.)

_

Toph: wow sokka you look so small.

Sokka: says you.

Toph punches sokka's arm.

sokka: ow!

Toph:  hehehaha.

_

Warden: Welcome to The Boiling Rock. I'm sure (Cut to a side view of the warden as he walks down the line) you've all heard the horrible rumors about our little island. Well I just want to tell you that they don't have to be true. As long as you (stops in front of Hakoda who is looking down) do everything I say. Look me (closes in on Hakoda's face) in the eye when I'm talking to you.

_

Hakoda: (His eyes looks to the side) No.
Warden: (Cut to an area behind Hakoda) Oh, you'd rather look at my shoes? Then take a look!

(He uses his foot and pulls down Hakoda's handcuff to the floor. Cut to the side view to show Hakoda in a kneeling position. 

_

Katara(angry): this guy-

_

Cut to Sokka who gapes in surprise. Cut to an area below Hakoda's angry face as the warden's boot remains on his handcuff.)

_

Katara and sokka:

_

Warden: I know exactly who you are, Hakoda of the Water Tribe. So strong willed. 

_
Katara: damn right he is.

_

Warden: But don't worry, (Cut to the warden's face as it zooms out slowly) we'll get rid of that in time. Now look me in the eye.