The waterbending scroll

Hello and welcome thank u all for waiting so good news and bad news. Ok let's start with the bad news ok so the person who did the vids for avatar deleted their account 😭😭😭😭so it's hard to find vids now and now for the new people who starts reading would be confused cause I did not describe it well enough but the good news is that I found a website that has the transcript and describes the situation so that's a plus and that means since it's easier I might upload more MIGHT and I also sorta found a new channel for the vids but it's incomplete so not everything will be complete. ok also thanks for 1.21k very super much appreciated I love u guys and

ENJOYY!!

I DO NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER NOR ITS CHARACTERS.

:)

____________________________________________________________________

Me: ok guys ready for episode 9

All: yea!
_

Book 1: water

Chapter 9: waterbending scroll
_
Katara: oh no. 😞😔
Aang just smiles at her to comfort her. Katara sent back a small faint smile
Suki: why?
Katara: just watch you'll find out. 😔😔
_

(Opening shot of Appa flying through a mostly cloudy sky, broken only by a few shafts of sunlight that pierces the cloud cover dramatically in certain areas. Cut to Aang pacing up and down Appa's back, a worried expression on his face and then Sokka driving Appa.)

Sokka: Would you sit down? If we hit a bump you'll go flying off! What's bugging you anyway?

Aang: It's what Avatar Roku said. I'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives.

Sokka: Well, let's see, you've pretty much mastered airbending and that only took you 112 years... I'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer.
_
Katara: took 12 years sokka not 112 years.
Aang: yea plus I'm the youngest airbender to get their tattoos
Suki: really why how old do they usually get their tattoos
Aang: around late teens to early twenties

(I actually don't know I'm making an estimate)

Katara: wow that's really young compared to the others.
Aang:yup 😁
_

Aang (a frightened expression on his face): I haven't even started waterbending and we're still weeks away from the North Pole! What am I gonna do!?

(Aang has put his head in his hands in frustration. Cut to a view of the side of Aang's body, his left arm now hanging loose. Katara's arm appears as she grabs his hand. She pulls him to her where she is kneeling in the passenger area. Aang kneels beside her as she takes his hands in his.)

Katara: Calm down. It's going to be okay. If you want, I can try and teach you some of the stuff I know.

Aang: You'd do that?

(Katara nods her head and smiles. She and Aang then crawl over to the edge of the saddle to look down.)

Katara: We'll need to find a good source of water first.

Sokka: Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in.

(Cut to a shot of a huge waterfall followed by a rapid zoom backward to show the river running away from the bottom of the fall. Katara, Sokka, Aang and Momo are on the left bank. Cut to close shot of Sokka and Katara. He looks a little sour, she looks up in excitement and happiness at the mighty waterfall. Screen pans left to show Aang with an expression similar to Katara's.)