The Boy in the ice berg

Hello thanks for waiting it's a very very long process I have to rewatch (which I don't mind doing)and take note of scene think of responses and then type it but anyway enjoy.
I don't own avatar nor it's characters.
:)
_______________________________________________________________________________

Me: ok guys we are starting.

"Water."
Katara: wait is that my voice? And is that master pakku?
"Earth."
Aang: yea I think it is.
"Fire."
Zuko: is that azula?
Sokka: looks like it
"Air."
Suki: i wonder who that is?

"My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days a time of peace when the avatar kept balance between water tribes, earth kingdom fire nation and air nomads. But that all changed when the fire nation attacked."

Zuko sighed at this.

"Only the avatar mastered all four elements"

Aang: Avatar Roku!

"Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders but when the world needed him most he vanished"

Aang sighed and looked down. Katara noticed this and said it's ok aang you saved the world already.
Aang: your right katara. He said as he perked up.

"A hundred years past and the fire nation is nearing victory in the war. Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the earth kingdom to help fight against the fire nation. Leaving me and my brother to look after our tribe."

Suki: ow, look it's young sokka and katara you guys look so cute.
Katara just smiled but as for sokka
Sokka: I am not cute I'm a mAn he said as his voice cracked.
Sokka blushed in embarrassment while they all laughed. Then suki gave him a kiss on the cheek and this made sokka calm down.

"Some people believe that the avatar was never reborn into the air nomads and that the cycle is broken. But I haven't lost hope."
(Hope count-1)
"I still believe that somehow the avatar will return to save the world."
Avatar the last airbender
Toph: what's Nickelodeon?
Aang: is that the name of the show?
Me: yes.
Book 1: the boy in the iceberg.

Aang: that's me!
Katara- so we are starting like from the TOP.
Me: yea of course!

"It's not getting away from me this time."

Sokka looked at katara, katara looked at sokka they had the same reaction like in the ember island players:

"Watch and learn katara this is how you watch a fish." Katara waterbemds "sokka look!, shhh katara your gonna scare it away mmmm I can already smell it cooking."
_
Aang chuckled a little .
"But sokka i caught one."
Sokka: so you actually got a fish.
Katara: yes I did she said annoyed.
_
Sokka pops the water bubble. "hey!" "Ahhh! Why's is it every time you play with magic water I get soaked" "ugh it's not magic it's waterbending"
_
Katara rolled her eyes.
_
"And it-yeah yeah an ancient art unique to our culture blah blah blah. Look I'm just saying that if I had weird powers I'd keep my weirdness to myself" "your calling me weird? I'm not the one who makes muscles at myself every time I see my reflection in the water."
_
Sokka blushed in embarrassment and they all laughed.