🕵️Avatar's Day🕵️

Hello and welcome to this so if you haven't noticed I've been only posting on this day so season 2 will take longer than season 1 but that's also because I am also focusing on my fanfic and I guess my other book and also balancing out school so just bare with me here. but anyways

ENJOY!!!!

:)

________________________________________________________________________________

Me: ok so you guys ready for episode 5 of season 2.

all: yea!

me: ok lets start.

_

Book 2: Earth

Chapter 5:  Avatar Day.

_

suki: avatar day?

Aang: oh.

Sokka: i think i remember this.

katara: same. I mean How could I forget.

_

(Episode opens with an early morning scene that begins with a wide shot of a shoreline. The shore is largely composed of cliffs that drop shear into the sea. The tops of the cliffs in the foreground are forested, those in the background are grass covered. The shot tilts down to reveal Appa, Katara and Sokka asleep. The water tribe siblings each sleep atop a large tree stump.

Cut to a view from inside Sokka's mouth. Sokka breathes heavily with his mouth wide open. A spider has built a web in his open mouth and sits patiently at its center.

_

Everyone: ewwwww.

Zuko: why is that in your mouth.

Sokka: I don't know.

_

A moment later, Momo's face appears. His ears stand straight up on his head and he chitters as he sees the spider. He blinks. Shift to a quick profile view of Momo standing up on his hind legs, beginning to lean forward toward Sokka, who is drooling out of the side of his mouth. Cut to Momo's p.o.v.; the camera closes in on the web as a fly enters the frame and lands on the web. The spider moves to get the fly.

Cut back to the profile shot of Momo and Sokka, where Momo cocks back his hand, and the shoves it into Sokka's mouth. Sokka's eyes bug out. Cut to a shot from Sokka's chest looking forward. Sokka lifts his head, chucking Momo over his face and at the camera. He disappears from the frame, leaving an irate Sokka.)

Sokka: (spitting and startled) What are you doing in my mouth!