The fortune teller😆😆😆

Hello and welcome, thank you all for waiting.Yes the episode we all know we have been kinda waiting for and finally THE FORTUNE TELLER is here. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS
Lots of blushing
Being exposed
Lots of teasing
Awkward moments
Being annoyed.
(These are mainly from Katara and Aang but the teasing is obviously from toph)
I thank u all for everything and also if u wanna watch https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6sans6 here and

ENJOYYYY!!

I DON NOT OWN AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER NOR ITS CHARACTERSk.

:)
_______________________________________________________________________________

Me: ok guys this one of the episodes I really excited for u too react. So let's get in to it
Suki: ooh I'm excited.
Aang: same
Katara: yea I wonder what's next.
Me: hahaha ur guys are going to die.
Aang: what?!
Me: no not literally it's an expression.
All: ooooh!
Me: example u are laughing so much u can say I'm going to die because u are laughing so much or if ur really embarrassed u can say I'm dying but is only a joke ok.
All: ok
Me: ok let's watch now.
___________________

Book 1: water

Chapter 14: The fortuneteller.
_________________________
Aang blushes: oh
Katara also blushes: oh
Sokka: ugh.
Suki: why are u two blushing? Ohhh something is going to happen.
Me: don't say anything I point to sokka Aang and katara (I said in a firm voice)
The three: yes we won't.
Suki: hehe
_

(Scene opens with a lake view. Camera pans up to reveal Sokka, Aang, Katara and Momo sitting around a camp on the lakeshore. A large blue tent occupies the left hand portion of the screen. When the camera stops a large green fish jumps into view and falls back into the lake. Katara gets up and points at it.)

Katara: Look!

(Sokka gets up and assumes a gunslinger stance. Cut to a close up of Sokka's face, with Katara visible over his right shoulder. Cut to another fish in mid-air, it drops back off the screen in slow motion. It appears to be some sort of green catfish. Cut to Sokka and Katara again.)

Sokka: He is taunting us

Sokka: He is taunting us. (Cut to long shot of the group.) You are so gonna be dinner! (Sokka runs back to the tent and grabs his fishing pole which standing up outside of it, runs back to the lake edge and casts the pole a few times without effect.) Hey! Where's the fishing line?
Aang: Oh, I didn't think you would need it, Sokka. (Holds up a necklace.)