Her Father

TW: talks of: broken bones, knives, gang shit, kidnapping, absent fathers

TW: talks of: broken bones, knives, gang shit, kidnapping, absent fathers. I will recap next chapter if any of this is triggering! Take care of yourself first. This chapter may be heavy.

YN pov

Have you ever been afraid of the dark? Afraid of the monsters that lurk inside of it? So to help you turn on the light to see that nothings there? What does one do when the lights are on and the monsters don't stop?

You woke up in a bed, but you quickly realized, wasn't the one you fell asleep in. You looked around, noting the cuffs that had your arms changed to the bed. A hospital bed? But you weren't in the hospital. That you knew.

You also knew it was extremely cold and you weren't dressed for it. You started panicking. Where the fuck were you and where was Spencer. You tried moving your legs, but were met with the same fate as your wrists. You felt the tears prick at the back of your eyes. You were terrified.

"Well, well, well. Finally, you're awake. I've been growing incredibly bored." A voice boomed from behind you. They sounded young. Probably late 20's. Just from the one sentence you could deduce he was well educated. Not many people spoke like that. You heard his footsteps grow closer and closer, until a thin build came into your line of sight. He laughed and you turned to face him.

"You're even prettier in person, y/n." He smiled down at you. His piercing blue eyes staring straight into yours. You shivered slightly as you stared him down, trying hard not to show him you were afraid.

"Who are you?" You asked in a calm voice. You mentally thanked the FBI for the ability to keep calm under pressure.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I'm Jameson Brown. A friend of your father if you will." He let out a low laugh as his eyes ran down the length of your body. You noticed that his hands were behind his back and instantly the terror returned.

"M-my father?" You stuttered out. Deciding to play along.

"Richie Frisco. I know Spencer told you all about him." He was growing frustrated.

You swallowed the lump in your throat, trying to calm yourself down. "N-no. Spencer didn't, he didn't say anything."

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME!" He yelled. He brought his hands out from behind his back, a hammer being held in one, a knife in the other. Fuck.

"I'm not lying to you, Jameson. I swear. He didn't tell me anything about him." You tried to reason with him. It was all you could do. But Jameson just snickered.

He shook his head, pacing the length of the bed while running the knife down your thigh and back up as he packed back up to your head. "You aren't slick, you know." He placed the top of the knife under your chin, pressing so you would be forced to lift your face and look at him. "I know everything about you. More than your little boyfriend does. I know all your secrets. All the secrets you think you can keep." He took the knife away and you exhaled a breath you didn't know you'd been holding in.

He went back to pacing, the knife running over your body but no cuts were being made. Your breathing picked up, chest heaving in perfect synch with his frantic footsteps. "Your fucking father thinks he runs the DC area. But he DOESN'T. I do. ME!"

"I don't even know my father. I didn't even know Spencer worked for him." You tried.

"Stop. Stop fucking lying to me." Jameson brought down his hand holding the hammer onto your left femur, a resounding crack, mixed with your screams, echoed through the almost empty room. "That should teach you, bunny."

You felt the tears run down your face, the pain coming from your leg causing a wave a nausea hitting you like a freight train. But you swallowed it all down. Fear wasn't a part of your game plan, just as it wasn't a part of Spencers.

"Fuck you." You spat back at him. He just laughed as he used his hand to press down on the broken bone, causing you to scream out into the void.

"We'll get to that. Now, say cheese." He dropped his tools and picked up his phone, turning it sideways and taking a picture. The flash causing you squint. "So cute. I bet your father and your boyfriend will just love that!"

You let out a sarcastic laugh which seemed to catch his attention. "Spencer will find you. He always does. And when he does, you're gonna be sorry."

Jameson bent down, his face inches from yours. "Why don't you just hope you're alive long enough to see it." You spit in his face, it landing right between his eyes. He scoffed, wiping it away before standing and leaving the room.

...

Spencers POV

"Guys?!" Penelope called from her office. "You all need to come in here."

I'd never run so fast in my entire life, the entire team hot on my heels as we all crammed into the bat cave.

"So I was checking to see if, like Spencer, there was a stream of her and well..." She waved her hand at her screens. There it was, a live stream of y/n, handcuffed and shackled to a hospital bed. Tears started forming at the sides on my eyes as I watched her helplessly.

"Before anyone asks, no I cant track it, just like I wasn't able to track yours." She said to no one in particular.

"Press play." I pointed to one of the earlier streams, it wasn't long, about 2 minuets.

"No. That's not a good idea." Emily tried. I didn't care how bad it was, I needed to see what this sick fuck was doing to her. I needed to feel the pain she was feeling, because of me. Because I left her.

"Play it Garcia." I pressed, but Emily spoke again.

"Reid. I said no."

I slammed my fist on the table, "God fucking damn it, Prentiss. It's my choice if I want to see it and I want to fucking see it. Don't fucking tell me no like I'm a child." By the time I was done, my finger was in her face. I quickly put it back by my side as she cleared the room, Garcia included, closing the door behind them and deadbolting it.

"Fine. You want to watch it? Go ahead Spencer. I watch it. I'll be right here with you through it all." She pulled up a chair next to me as I clicked on the video.

I watched him ask her about her father, about me, and what she knew as he ran a knife up and down her legs. Just as I had done. She tried to be strong, honest, but that wasn't good enough for him. Then, I watched him strike her femur with the hammer. The sound of breaking bones and her screams filling the quiet of the room. I placed my hands over my ears, folding myself in half, resting my head on my legs.

Before I knew it, I was clutching a trash can, puking up the coffee I had finished a few minutes earlier. Emily paused the video and rubbed my back while I emptied the contents of my stomach. Y/Ns screams and the sound of her broken bone continuing to fill my ears.

Once my stomach was empty, I hesitantly looked at Emily. "I'm sorry for getting angry, Emily." She offered me a soft smile as she drew circles on my back.

"It's okay, Spence. I get it." I smiled back before standing up. I knew this was now beyond the BAU. It was beyond the BAU the minute I walked into that room and she was gone. I knew what I had to do. I had to call her father, I had to call Richie.

"Spencer Reid. Didn't think I'd be hearing from you again?" He answered on the second ring. His voice muffling her screams that were still on repeat in my ears.

"They have her. Jameson Brown has your daughter."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes."