The Tape

(How fucking cute is that gif? I am in love

(How fucking cute is that gif? I am in love.)

Smut warning: daddy kink, breeding kink, overstimulation, heavy degradation, praise, dom/sub dynamic, face fucking, slapping, choking, spitting, oral sex, rough sex, hair pulling, sex tape, unprotected sex, literally filth and has nothing to do with the plot so if that makes you uncomfy no hard feelings <3

The hotel Spencer booked was beyond perfect. Actually, it was more like a bungalow. But nicer and with a fireplace. The room flooded with light during the day due to the floor to ceiling windows which overlooked the desert, allowing animals to walk by at any time. At night, the windows made for a spectacular view of the stars which in turn made for wonderful conversations with Spencer. And that was just night one.

Day two consisted of a morning safari ride. You saw plenty of animals ranging from lions to cheetahs, to elephants. All of which Spencer was more than happy to give fun facts on. And you were more than happy to listen to him. It was safe to say that you took more pictures than you intended, which you didn't notice until you got back to your suit that night.

"Spence, come look at this one." You turned your phone and showed him a picture you took of him with a funny face because a bug flew on him. You giggled as he bent down to look at it. He rolled his eyes as he backed away so he could get ready for bed.

"That better never leave your phone." He smirked, pointing an accusing finger at you. While he hates technology, he knew how you'd post embarrassing pictures for everyone else to see.

"Scouts honor it stays right here." You said tapping your phone with your nail. You continued to scroll through your pictures until you came to one you took after a night with Spence. His cum covering your tits. A wicked idea popped into your little brain.

"Heeeyyy Spencerrrr" You called to him.

Spencer poked his head out from the bathroom with a confused look crossing his face. There you sat on your shared bed, with your knees bent. You had your phone and polaroid camera in your hands.

"What are planning there, little girl?" He asked with a warning tone. You giggled back at him.

"I really want to remember this trip since we don't get a lot of them." You started, placing the items in front of you on the bed.

"Yeah? I think you're doing just that with all the pictures and videos you took today." He pulled off his t-shirt leaving him in just a pair of black sweatpants. He looked divine to say the least.

"What if we took a few more?" You suggested as your eyes followed him as he walked closer to you.

Again he was confused, "but its dark out?" You laughed as he stopped in front of you. You sat up, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"No of out there silly. Of in here. Me and you. What if we," you shrugged, feigning innocence, "just made a little something for just us." You leaned in, kissing him softly, hoping he would get what you were implying. You broke the kiss, reaching down for the cameras. You held them up, shaking them slightly with as cute of a look as you could muster. "What do you say, daddy. Wanna make a home movie with me?"