PLEASE READ

A couple of things:

I can't even believe I am writing this, but apparently, it needs to be said. I see every single comment. All the good and all of the bad. And while I am grateful for all of them, the mean ones really do hurt. So much so that I'd debated deleting all my stories and not continuing.

And sure that may sound dramatic, but I am not a robot. I cannot just brush them off every time someone decides to be negative. I have plenty of issues and real life things happening outside of this life.

This isn't a sob story, and im sure most people will just skip it, but if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

If you don't like the way I write y/n don't read it.

Don't have a daddy kink? Don't read it.

Don't like the sex y/n and Spencer have? Don't read it.

Don't like how fast y/n and Spencer move? Don't read it.

It's absolutely ridiculous some of these comments.

I also want to point out that this is a work of FICTION. Some things are not going to make 100% sense because its fucking fiction!!

Please keep the author in mind as you continue to read, not only my stories, but others as well. I try to keep my side of wattpad a happy and safe space for all. But we have to understand that I see everything.

If you see comments that you find mean, please do not bully the users. I don't want that. Just be more mindful when you comment.

Sincerely,

M