He Loves Her

Spencers POV:

The last person I wanted to see right now was the man who kidnapped me. But at this point, I was running out of options. I knew, deep down, that the BAU couldn't take Jameson and his gaggle of fucks down. I needed all the resources I could get. And if that meant calling her father, then so be it.

I met him in the hallway as he stepped off the elevator. He shot me a smile once the doors opened, I didn't return it.

"Richie." I said sternly. Like I said, he was the last person I wanted to see.

"Why so cold, Reid?" He asked confused. I shot him a look.

"Don't act so coy, Richie. You're the last person I wanted to call. Not after what you did to me."

Now he looked even more confused. He lifted his hand before saying, "Did to you? Reid, I haven't talked to you in like three months. After your last job, I gave you a break. That's why I haven't called. Didn't wanna burn you out between us and this place," he waved a hand around the room.

Now it was my turn to be confused, and a little angry. This is how it works. You deny, deny, deny. Never admit the truth. I just laughed at him knowing he couldn't do shit in this building without being taken down by any agent here.

"Classic mafia tactic. Deny till you die right? That's what you taught me isn't it?" I rolled my eyes, "you had your minions stalk and photograph every little aspect of mine and y/ns life together right down to us fucking. Then, fucking take me while she's lying next to me? Some fucking father you are. Thought you wanted to protect her?"

Richie looked shocked and frankly more confused than I thought was humanly possible. He looked down and shook his head, "Reid, I didn't do that. I would never do that. Not to her. Yes, I told you to stay away and yes, I had eyes on the both of you. But it was reported back that you were good for her. That she was happy. So I left it alone." His eyes met mine as he shifted his weight, "I would never ever put her in danger like that. Her job does that. I just want her to be happy, and if shes happy and safe with you who am I to bother you guys?"

I just stared at him. My memory was perfect, but then I remembered I never fully saw the man who claimed to be her father. He never showed his face. God, how could I be so fucking stupid. But, Kenny?

"But Kenny was there. That's how I got away. Beat the shit out of him and stole the keys."

Richie shrugged. "I swear on y/n, I didn't have my men take you. And back up a quick second, pictures? That's not my style. I'm more of a lurk in the shadows type of guys. What pictures?"

It was all starting to make sense. Jameson was behind all of this. "So if you didn't, then I had to of been Jameson. Come, I'll show you and tell you everything."

He followed me into the roundtable room, the team just watching as we walked by. I told them to stand down until I needed them.

I told him to sit as I grabbed the remote to start my presentation.

"Okay. About a month ago, our tech analysis was sent an untraceable email containing about four thousand pictures of me and y/n." I clicked the remote and up popped a safe for work photo of us walking hand and hand, a huge smile playing on her face. My heart squeezed. I missed her.

"Four thousand?" Richies mouth was on the fucking floor.

Same dude. Same.

"Four thousand. They were taken from August, after my last job, to about the last week in October. I clicked the remote again. "They range from things like this to" I hit the remote again, "to shit like this." Now was a picture of the two of us cuddled up in my bed, blankets covered our bodies. That was as explicit as he needed to see. "There are more explicit ones but you don't need to see those. Trust me." I rubbed the back of my neck. This was the other half of her DNA I was talking to.

"How did they get in to even take these? You live three stories up." He asked.

"We don't know. I'm assuming they took them from across the street or climbed the terrace. My place doesn't have cameras." I continued.

Richie was in deep thought. I stood there waiting for him to say anything, but he didn't. So I pressed on.

"Then one night her and I were getting ready for bed and I heard something that sounded like gunshots. I had her hide in my locked closet while I looked around and she called for help. They took just me, nothing else." I showed pictures of the disaster I once called home. "Later the team found a live stream of me where this man claimed to be you and told me y/n was your daughter. We did some digging and found out it was true. It explained why you wanted me away from her. I thought it was just so I didn't get distracted." I shrugged. He just nodded.

"So how do we know Jameson has y/n." He asked me, anger flashing in his eyes. I took a seat as I prepared myself for what I was about to listen to. Garcia was kind enough to put a trash under the table just in case.

"We did some digging to see if there was a live stream for her and well, there was." I couldn't look at him. This was his daughter after all. "Just be prepared for this. I know you've seen violent, but this is just..." I trailed off.

"Reid, just show me." He pressed.

And so I did. Her terrified screams filling the room, and my mind, once more. I kept my eyes locked on Richie who kept his eyes locked on y/n. I felt the nausea hit me once more, but I swallowed it down. There wasn't time for that. Once it was over, Richie turned towards me once more, his eyes glassy. I decided not to comment.

"How did this happen?" He asked softly. The thing about Richie was his voice. Loud and booming. I'd never heard him soft. And I think that scared me more than when I saw him running jobs. I shuddered.

"We were certain you were the one who took me, and the one who was stalking us. I thought it was because of the heist I did with the jewels. I took some for myself." Richie laughed.

"I know. I was fine with it. You got me what I needed."

I swallowed hard, "well that was the theory. But y/n didn't even know I did this until I was kidnapped. We broke up because of it. Then we fixed things and I was at her place. I made a phone call while she was asleep. And when I came back, her terrace door was open and she was gone. Then we got this," I pointed behind me to the video, "and that's when I decided to contact you."

"You really care about her don't you?" He asked me, placing a hand on my knee. I jumped slightly. This man was terrifying and I just admitted to him, a mob boss, that I let his daughter get kidnapped.

"Y-yes sir. I, ah, I love her. She takes up e-every tiny crevice in my heart. She makes me believe in love, in all forms. She's all I want. Forever." I rushed out.

"Then lets go get her." He patted my knee as he stood. "Get the team in here. We don't have long to find her. I'll make some calls."