... And In The End

"Y/N?" A knock came from the other side of the door

"You can come in!" You yelled. Emily pushed the door open, her breath hitching as you appeared in her sight. "Wow. You look so beautiful." Her voice watery as she captured you in a hug.

You squeezed her, sniffling as she held you, "don't cry, Em. I cant ruin this makeup. It was fucking expensive."

She pulled back, wiping under her eyes gently. "I know. I know. I'm sorry. You just look. Wow." She muttered gesturing to you with her hands.

It was finally your wedding day. The day you and Spencer got to make forever official in front of your friends and family. The day your life finally started. You were so excited. But you couldn't think about it for too long, or the tears would start.

"Oh! Here." Emily held a box out to you, "it's from Spencer. He is so, so nervous. The poor boys are just listening to him ramble off facts about marriage." She giggled.

That was so Spencer. The thought making your heart swell.

She patted your arm, offering you a small smile before saying, "I'll give you some privacy. I love you and you look so beautiful." She closed the door behind her, your photographer sneaking in to catch the moment.

You sat down on the stool in the room, slowly taking the note off of the gift, opening it to read it.

To the love of my life,

At the time of writing this, it's 2 am and you're passed out next to me. But by the time you read this, we'll be minutes away from saying 'I Do'. The start of forever. Forever with you.

I was never a man to believe in love at first sight. To me, it just was not scientifically possible. How could one human love another without meeting them? It just didn't make sense. That was until you walked into the BAU four years, three months, twenty seven days, ago. I knew you were it the second you stepped off of that elevator.

Before you, I didn't believe I deserved to be happy. Life had been so cruel before you. Constantly it was one traumatic experience after another. I thought, possibly, it was to balance out the gift of my brain. But then you came along, and all of that didn't matter. Because you made it all okay. Even before we got together, you made it all better.

You make it okay. Okay to love. Okay to cry. Okay to laugh. Okay to love. You make me feel enough. And I cannot thank you enough for that. We've been through it and no matter what tried to break us, we beat it. Came out stronger than before.

So here's a little gift to show my appreciation for you. I promise I will never stop loving you. That I'll always show you just how much you mean to me. Because, baby, without you I am nothing. I was a shell of a man before you. You made me whole. You make life worth living. I'll love you forever, Fluff.

Forever Yours,

Spencer Reid.

You closed the letter, tears falling down you cheeks. You opened the box, pulling back the paper to see a pair of beautiful emerald earrings. They matched your ring perfectly. You placed them in your ears before moving the second piece of paper. Under that was a long chained emerald necklace. The chain covered in beautiful little diamonds. You put it on, admiring your new jewelry in the mirror.

Emily, JJ, Tara, and Penelope came in all four of them staring with open mouths.

"Wow." JJ said, tears filling her eyes, "Spence is gonna lose his shit when he sees you!"

There was another knock on your door. "Come in!" Tara called as she fixed up your hair.

"You look so beautiful, y/n" Richie muttered from the doorway. "So grown up." His voice filled with emotion. You stood, crossing the room to hug him.

You wrapped your arms around him, pulling him close, "Thanks, dad."

He held his arm out for you, you looped your through his as he asked, "are you ready, pumpkin?" You took your flowers from Garcia, white roses, and nodded.

"As ready as I'll ever be!"

...

You and Spencer stood in the middle of the dance floor, sharing your first dance as husband and wife. Your right hand in Spencers left, his right around your waist, your left on his shoulder as you swayed to the music.

It felt like a dream, but the best part? It wasn't. This was real. And Spencer was all yours. Forever. You were finally Mrs. Reid. The missing piece was finally found.

And as the song came to a close, Spencer dipped you. You giggled as he looked at you with those beautiful hazel eyes. Eyes filled with more love than you thought they could ever hold.

"I love you, Mrs. Reid." He murmured as he brought you back up.

"I love you too Mr. Reid" You replied kissing his lips.

In the end, no matter the heartache, he was there. He was everything. He was enough. Forever.

THE END