Safe and Sound

Talks of torture, broken bones, knives, guns, typical criminal minds take down stuff, hospitals

You didn't know how long you'd been there. To you it felt like a week. The torture you've endured has been hard, but you're still alive, and you intended to stay alive to be able to see Spencer again.

From what you've gathered, Jameson is jealous. Jealous of Spencer, and jealous of your father. He pinned all this on your father in hopes he would be taken down. With Richie out of the way, Jameson's team would take over, making them some of the most powerful men in DC.

The pain was intense. Every breath in was a reminder of the broken ribs you no doubt had. Ever tiny movement of your leg was a reminder of the broken femurs and ankles. A small toe or finger wiggle reminded you of those bones also being broken. Sleep was non-existent. Sleeping meant vulnerability. Sleep meant being caught off guard. Something you refused to let happen to you.

So you tried to stay awake. You knew he was always watching; you just didn't know exactly how. Was it audio? Video? Was her there? You didn't know. There wasn't much you could see. But plenty you could feel. You couldn't imagine the bruises that no doubt littered your body.

Jameson was ruthless. Doing all that he could to get you to spill secrets of Spencer. Secrets he thought you knew. But they didn't make sense.

"Why did he betray the FBI" Spencer's never betrayed the FBI. He wouldn't.

"Did you know how many times Spencer cheated on you?" You knew he would never cheat on you.

"How's it feel to be the least liked person in the BAU?" This one made you laugh. Seaver was the least liked.

You came to the conclusion that he was trying to get under your skin. Trying to get you to believe untrue things to drive a wedge between you, Spencer, your team, and your family. It wasn't going to work. But at the same time, you had to play the game to stay alive. So that's what you did.

"Why did he betray the FBI?" "To get back at Aaron when he left with just a letter."

"Did you know how many times Spencer cheated on you?" "I had my suspicions. I assumed every time we weren't together. More when we were away on cases and he was nowhere to be found."

"How's it feel to be the least liked person in the BAU?" "It's hard. But I stay because I like the reward of saving people. It takes over the dreed of working with people who hate me."

He claimed he had intel which got him all your files, but yet he didn't correct you when you talked about the way Aaron left. That was written in his file once scratch died. That was all you could sneak in to see if he was bluffing.

You jumped as you heard the door open, wincing at the pain coming from the broken bones.

"That's the prettiest sound." He muttered as he stalked closer to where you were laying.